*NEW Clan*

slim

You can always check here.

i know but i need names which can say me something ! for example when all skum players take a new nick and all skum... and u havent played them very often so u dont know who they are ...

so the names cant say u something, i wanna names from the player with which they played in the past ...

And i am ashamed of not playing anymore :-[

But my relationship with my gf improved 100% ;D

And with school and work and so on, it's hard to find some spare time to play :-

So i will play not much anymore (hardly not) but if i will play a game, it will be this one ;)

i know, thats why i dont play alot of bc's :'( no one plays bc's anymore

hm u cant find bc's nobody wanna play u ? hmmmmm i have an other picture of u, i asked very often some of DRK for playing bc and they played only 1 time ! so now i stopped it because i know that they wont play ... !

link=board=7;threadid=7775;start=0#msg115116 date=1041297966]

Join Jaws that's it. You will be fairly treated. And what a load of rubbish people say that we have a few members...just their very imagination...lol...how funny! Join Jaws n u will c we arent talking shit! ;D

or is it filled with 4 members of you, and 15 members of your family?

link=board=7;threadid=7775;start=0#msg115116 date=1041297966]

Join Jaws that's it. You will be fairly treated. And what a load of rubbish people say that we have a few members...just their very imagination...lol...how funny! Join Jaws n u will c we arent talking shit! ;D

how bout YOUR imagination... ;D

Look me up if u online jaws... we'll play one and then u can try to kill me.. ;D And a game you can't lock like a topic.. Its win or lose.. See ya around goofball