Well, Well, Well

Battlestar

Hehe, can't even think of any tips for games against AI. I mean the computer sucks, it is easier to beat than taking candy from a baby ;D

Well, for a beginner, I suggest first playing the campaign - that gameplay will teach you everything that you need to know to beat the AI in skirmishes.

Online tips:

-tab button to ally with another player

-enter to bring up a talk screen during game

-backspace is like enter but talks to

teammate only

-make sure people know your new...just like

real life, expect some people to be an ***

The game is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it and learn how to fight off rushers (who send at you mass dust scouts or buzzsaws).

a few people though will actually be nice if they have the time. they'll teach you the basics and a easy build order and maybe a few strategies. i'd teach you something but i doubt you'd learn much. i haven't played in a while. i usually try to stick with games within FEW every so often so i don't learn many new tactics. :-

i'll warn you though. playing online and playing against computer players are two TOTALLY different ordeals. you have no idea. make sure you're at least pretty good against computer players b4 you attempt to play an online game. it'll help b/c you'll understand the basic gameplay, strength and weaknesses of units, and maybe a tactic or two. good luck :D ;)