I think i found something out

TMA_1

well maybe somebody else already did.lol but D'murr talks about an enemy that is close to them when they folded into deep uncharted space. He said they all needed to go or else the enemy would get them.

Later Ajidica, the major researcher of Amal talks about how he sent face dancers all across the uncharted areas of space.

Could it be that after thousands of years these face dancers somehow reproduced or were amassed in huge quantities, and during the scattering they met up with these ancient face dancers from the early amal experamental stage when the Tleilaxu wanted to dominate the known universe? That these face dancers that were to be used as a weapon from afar were stranded and only found till the scattering whcih frank herbert wrote about? just wondering.

hmmm that was only mentioned about the sardaukar. I think that you are just making an assumption on that, unless you know the page number where it is stated. Not being mean or anything I just want to know about this stuff. :)

sureprise, surprise....

I'm sure that was thinking machine.

Still, the face dancers theory isn't that bad.

But, just remember those face dancers from the last novels. They just don't seems violent at all, or such.

I personnally think that they could be the best weapon against thinking machine who would come back from the scattering....

I think it was thinking machines. And until the next book comes out I think it's either [hide] Seurat or Hecate. [/hide] I don't think it's the Tleilaxu. Unless of course it's the big evil thing the Honoured Matres were running from. In which case maybe that's a machine. So many questions...

Well this is what i think

[hide] BH and that Kevin chap are setting up there own saga here, that being the final battle with the returning AI, the clue came in the butlerian jihad hen the Gedi Prime overmind launched all those probe's. And its the returning AI hordes that the Navigator sensed. bear in mind that these returning AL's would not foldspace tech and it could (i suppose) take them many 1000's of years to complete the journey, just in time for book 7. [/hide]

So there:) ;D