Found a DG online

exatreide

Oh man, I just looked at your sector, Ex. You and your clan are in really bad shape. All the good planets have been taken over by WP and you yourself have only 2 planets and 11mil points :O.

My new clan is in better shape, although both sectors of it are fighting WP. I am currently the 2nd guy on the top pointwise, though with little points compared to WP (40mil). I have become a constant menace to WP in my sector, taking over developing planets and when the WP wants to get them back destroying all the infrastructure. Surprisingly, I still managed to keep the very best planet in my sector despite the numerous attacks upon it.

I am doing pretty well, getting mineral processors on all of my planets, waiting for resources to build spacedock on homeplanet, and I can have 8 planets but only have 4, and since I just build an invasion ship and merchant ship, I can travel across sectors and invade someone. :) Oh and what is very nice is whatever sector my alliance is in, they have scans of every single planet :) You know, so I know which one to invade hehe.