System specs for Generals...

Nyarlathotep

must just be him cause it ran pretty good when I played it... maybe he is using 56k or hasnt downloaded the pathces... one patch speeds up game play. Maybe he is playing in games where all 8 spots are open rather than closing 4 or 6 of them.

must just be him cause it ran pretty good when I played it... maybe he is using 56k or hasnt downloaded the pathces... one patch speeds up game play. Maybe he is playing in games where all 8 spots are open rather than closing 4 or 6 of them.

Actually, there were lots of people complaining, not just the two above...

Do the Beta Testers who's post you've quoted have a [real beta] game demo or just the Beta demo that has been released ?

The one whe have is just a demo. Not an released beta version of the game.

But then that one didn'tne work either :-

Do the Beta Testers who's post you've quoted have a [real beta] game demo or just the Beta demo that has been released ?

The one whe have is just a demo. Not an released beta version of the game.

But then that one didn'tne work either :-

They are official beta testers, so I'd say they have the real beta..

As opposed to the 2 for WarIII? ::)

let's stop bashing each other ok? I'd hate to insult you once more

Indeed. This thread wasn't created for people flaming eachother. If you'd wish to discuss personal things, please IM eachother.

As a note to this thread, remember we're still talking about the beta here. I just wanted to backup my previous statement that Generals will demand a lot from your machines. The official game will probably be a bit fatser, although I doubt it'll be much faster...

I think it says it will work on GeForce 2's also...

*Glares at parents, who know nothing about computers but always insist on buying it without my assistance, and get royally ripped off ever freaking time*

:) don't they ever ask for your advice?

I did not say that it wouldn't work on a GF2, but i think that it will run "fine" on a GF3