Political Correctness

no earthnuker, you are just talking nonsense, thats why I cant understand you.lol Political Correctness is a form of regression and subjugation

to put everybody to the lowest common denominator. Not because others are inferior, but because they have inferior attitudes about themselves. Why should I be put down with somebody else that is complaining about his or her situation and wants more? if that person wants more than he or she can work in this world for it. Sometimes people fall through the cracks, like my family for one. You dont see us complaining though. We dont make ourselves inferior and place ourselves to the lowest denominator. I am sorry earthnuker for the places in europe where they do that. It is really sad.

INFERIORITY COMPLEX OF AMERICANS? BAH!

I think you mean superiority complex, or their actions in Iraq, Yugoslavia and Afghanistan were just because they need to show us they are here too? Well, then I am amazed by american spirit. God bless it. But Bush's sayings how they must bring Saddam down are too aggressive, and politicaly incorrect.

OK, Vigilant, nearly same. Our reproductivity is compatible with those black and yellow. It creates bizzare people, but works. So we are one biological kind.

If you are true, TMA, USA will soon be replaced on the world's throne by EU. I hope.

We have globalised world. Everything made in USA or Japan will soon be in EU. Military strenght is laughable thing due to our nuclear arsenals. Main strenght is stability and economy.

1). EU is not truly united.

2). US is developing SDI

3). Countries of Europe have almost no nuclear weapons with the exclusion of Russia, but that's more in Asia.

The word "nigger" is derived from the latin word Niger meaning black, so how is it misused? And the different spelling (added g) is common among many derived words. It was the intent behind the word that makes it bad. Black people call other black people niggahs or niggers because they are recognizing eachother's belonging, the black culture. If you don't want black to be what I call someone with black skin color, then you should be equally as content to not want people call others with white skin color white.

The word "nigger" is derived from the latin word Niger meaning black, so how is it misused? And the different spelling (added g) is common among many derived words. It was the intent behind the word that makes it bad. Black people call other black people niggahs or niggers because they are recognizing eachother's belonging, the black culture. If you don't want black to be what I call someone with black skin color, then you should be equally as content to not want people call others with white skin color white.

It is not the word - it is an association that comes with the word - "slave", "inferior", etc.

Acriku- it was based apon an associated ignorance just like Vigilant one just pointed out in his post. Yes Niger means black in Latin but what I was getting at was how Vigilant said. Calling people of African decent black is like calling them an object. And I quote myself "It has nothing to do with being 'sensitive' it has to do with a prejudice stigma with the reasons others have called them (Americans of African decent) black. It has always sounded like an object." And for the record if you have read any of my other posts about the subject of race you would know what I have said also about calling others white. Do not attempt to lower my thoughts because you will not elevate your own.

I'm not "lowering" your thoughts, I'm trying to have a discussion in which I don't have time to read every friggin' post in this long thread. Topics may rise again after being said, but that's what we get for writing so much :) I sure hope you aren't starting to believe I am racist or prejudice in any way, because that would be just ignorant of yourself >:(

you are dealing with a lot of sociological issues here and not really ethical ones when calling a person that has dark skin black. You cant judge somebody quondam for calling a dark skinned man black. You may have black friends I dont know, but I know the friends I have that are black say so because its easier to say than "people of african decent." Your idealism gets in the way of matters quondam.

So what is this now a double team? Just because somethng is easier does not mean it is always correct. That is what is wrong with this generation everything at the touch of the button.

For Acriku: I do not think the you are a racsit or I would have already said that thought.

For TMA_1: I have not judged anyone on the matter I disagree with what is being said. Your perception of what might be idealism maybe a false notion on your part. I have never thought of myself as an idealist in the sense of the word.

It is no more I wish to discussed I agree to disagree there are more aspects of the subject to be discussed. Let us then move on.