six days or Restoration

In that long time no one needed prooves. Then came some negation philosophers, so I understand why you want it. Tell me one difference between us and buddhists. When you'll die you'll see who had the truth ;) . Our believe is that we have, but we're seeking mutual points, not differences. Our religions are about friendship, not hate. That's only satanism. We all have same God (just his role and worshipping are different), all have same goal - ethernal holy life.

Animals have no mind. So they can't now anything. Even we can't understand what God really is, so how can a creature, which even doesn't know about itself?

well, animals may not be brilliant... but they have a consciousness, but i guess you're right on that one...

ok a different kind of worshipping, that i accept.. but then why did the christians kill the muslims and the other way around in the past? And still they fight because of religion..

do they thinkt that worshipping them on a different way is wrong? IMO that would be better than not worshipping them at all.

Animals have a mind, the chimpanzees for example. The dolphins who have sex for pleasure have a mind have a mind. The talking dolphin in that one movie, that had a mind no? ;)

A long time no one needed proof because everybody was superstitious and would have believed the sky was blue because blueberries once enslaved the people to build a blue sky.

I thought in Hinduim you turn into a cow for being good? By the way, you are going to be a cockroach in your next life for being a christian ;)

Here are just a few websites recognizing the differences between Christianity and Buddhism:

http://kwelos.tripod.com/mindandsoul.htm

http://members.tripod.com/~chippit/jesus_and_buddha.html

http://www.seattlebetsuin.com/Is_Shin_Buddhism_the_same_as_Christianity.htm

http://new.ccea.org.tw/english/Buddhist-Teaching.htm

So yeah, there are loads of differences, the main differences being Buddhism believes your life cycles, reincarnation, whereas Christianity believes you have one chance to make salvation.

Hm, talking dolphin? How old are you?

Animals have no such mind as we, no soul. They can't imagine, create, use logic, philosophy or any progressive things. They are just beings, which gave us material and genetical resources for our existence. But in other way, they have NO link to human. Hinduism is ancient primitive animistic religion. Buddhism and christianity are far way more advanced. But again - christian is searching for mutual points, not differences. We want to make world better, and only atheists, who don't know anything about it, and fanatical sects without bless of Vatican are making hate for the others.

Sience has nothing with religions. And until it has nothing, there is no problem. Every religion has its codex and philosophy. As European, I can say what is advanced. Difference between hinduism and christianity is like between Fokker VII and F-22.

??? i'm europian too and i have no idea what ya mean :)

No, but let's say Hinduism is right and christianity wrong... isn't Hinduism more advanced than?

As far as i understand this is all bullshit :- .

And i did not say that science had anything to do with religion but science is changing religion. At first the christians said the world was flat and that the sun encircled the earth, and you were not allowed to believe differently.. But once it was proven they "suddenly" changed and they said the world was round..

that is stupid. If god exists and if he created the world than at least he should've known that the world he created was round and not flat!

In various verses, the Bible says the earth is round and that it is suspended in space:

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth..." (Isaiah 40:22, NIV). (By the way, the Hebrew language at that time did not have a word for "sphere," only for "circle.")

"He spreads out the northern [skies] over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing" (Job 26:7, NIV).

In various verses, the Bible says the earth is round and that it is suspended in space:

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth..." (Isaiah 40:22, NIV). (By the way, the Hebrew language at that time did not have a word for "sphere," only for "circle.")

"He spreads out the northern [skies] over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing" (Job 26:7, NIV).

then why didn't the pope tell us that!

And why would christianity be superior? Because the western nations are dominant over the other world? We are going through one of our golden ages, we don't know what will happen in the future.

Besides, the theory of relativity and nuclear energy, plus more that I can't think of right now, are jewish discoveries.

And Jews aren't part of our culture? They have built it! Even Jesus was Jew. We are going over still building era. Our today state is far before the real golden age. Today's world is unstable, we have still much enemies, most between us. And much of them don't even know it, how they hurt our culture. What is sense of life, if this culture isn't the truly best? It lasted 3000 years, and that is sign of something.

that is not true.

We are now in our golden age and the end is nearby. The predictions are that Asia (especially China) will be the dominant power in the 21st century..

And Europe actually wasn't very powerful till the year 300 before christ.

Before that the dominant world power were countries like Egypt, Kreta, Greece, Irak, Iran, Turkey (well the countries were different at that time ofcourse.. the factions were called assyrian, babyolonian and stuff)

And their power lasted about 5000 years.... that's a lot longer than we have right now.. And what has wealth to do with advanced religion? Nothing. If you ask me all religions are primitive as i don't believe in God, but i cannot say this because i am not sure and have no proof.

All of those countries you are talking about are our ancestors. Our culture is based on anything these countries made. Also China is so powerful because it was assimilated by us. Altough by bloody way. What has wealth with religion? Nothing, sure. But not all progress is material. Just see how many people are thinking philosophically in our countries and how many in Hindu. No country is dominating today, but all powerful are ruled by our culture. Fusion of eastern and western culture is on way. Know, that this would cause REAL unity of all people. Forever. But it still need much time.

All of those countries you are talking about are our ancestors. Our culture is based on anything these countries made. Also China is so powerful because it was assimilated by us. Altough by bloody way. What has wealth with religion? Nothing, sure. But not all progress is material. Just see how many people are thinking philosophically in our countries and how many in Hindu. No country is dominating today, but all powerful are ruled by our culture. Fusion of eastern and western culture is on way. Know, that this would cause REAL unity of all people. Forever. But it still need much time.

?? Europe was a barbarian territory. The arabians didn't pay any notice to us as they found us to be too stupid. When the Romans came everything changed. They conquered Greece and took over their technology, and later with the conquering of Europe all the countries benefitted from that.

China was one of the more advanced countries in the world. They invented many things that we still use today.

But you were talking about ancestors... that is not true. We are still the children of the "barbarians". Even in the middle ages we could not rival the middle east. When the Arabians invaded Spain we actually benefitted from it, learning many new technologies.

China did not achieve power because we assimilated it.. to be specific, their country is hardly influenced by the west. The Japanese changed them in certain ways, but eventually most of the things they do today come from their own ancestors.

Everyone is a child of barbarian. But not all remained them. Europe today (instead of Balkan, but there are some wise too) is much more civilized then any other area. China was advanced, but before centuries. Today, they have chosen communism (also our, european, altough perverted form of reign), which destroyed their culture and prepared them from our assimilation. They opened the country for trade - that's one sign. It is so hardly influented, that we may call it assimilated. It's nearly same. They have same norms and values. Not every, but much of them.

Also the Middle East - how many times I must tell you they are a part of our culture? They are trying to separate, but we are too much connected. Fortunately.

Everyone is a child of barbarian. But not all remained them. Europe today (instead of Balkan, but there are some wise too) is much more civilized then any other area. China was advanced, but before centuries. Today, they have chosen communism (also our, european, altough perverted form of reign), which destroyed their culture and prepared them from our assimilation. They opened the country for trade - that's one sign. It is so hardly influented, that we may call it assimilated. It's nearly same. They have same norms and values. Not every, but much of them.

Also the Middle East - how many times I must tell you they are a part of our culture? They are trying to separate, but we are too much connected. Fortunately.

connected? i don't see in what way... plz tell me in WHAT way we are connected!

The Medieval doctrine that the Earth was at the center of the universe was not based on the Bible at all. In fact, it was based on the works of ancient Greek philosophers, which were held in very high regard those days. "The ancients couldn't possibly be wrong!"

Why do you think the geocentric model of the universe is called "Ptolemeic"? (sp?) It was named after Ptolemy of Alexandria.

Oh, and Caid Ivik, stop supporting our pathetic immoral civilization. May it crumble and fall!! In fact, it will crumble and fall, sooner or later. The wheel of history turns, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. All I have to do is wait... and enjoy. :)

The Pharaohs of Egypt ruled unchallenged for 3000 years. Then the legions of Rome came and smashed their ancient legacy to ashes. The same fate awaits our hedonistic civilization. And the sooner it comes, the better.

hehe right again edric, but I hate to say that some greek philosophers even came up with a haliocentric solar system. They thought so because the inferior planets would always show ecclipses, such as venus and mercury.

The hebrew word for circle can also be translated sphere too. just thought you guys would like to know.