six days or Restoration

See EdricO, world is composed from three things - good, evil and human. Human isn't God. It won't be never perfect. There will be still some fallen in Evil hands. Don't be so pesimistic, you are disgusting people around you to return on the right way. You must lead as much people as you can back on right way, that's everything you can do. Suffering over whole culture does nothing good.

"What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?" - Lk 15,4

Edric we are nothing but savages. Beasts with a mind. But that doesn't mean we can be better than that! Jeez edric, mr hardhead. And Nema I never said greed sex, etc, were good but they are a part of us all, whether any of us like it or not. Sure we can restrain them, but when we strip ourselves of greed, sex, etc, what next? Emotion? Is getting angry going to be considered immoral and savagely in the next century?

I don't know what your atheist moral relativists will consider immoral in the next century. Maybe they'll think killing Jews is moral. After all, it happened before. So who knows?

All I know is that Christian morals will not change. And they don't forbid emotion, quite the contrary. Love is the greatest possible virtue.

...as for us being nothing more than savages, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! >:(

If you consider yourself to be nothing more than a beast with a mind... you disgust me.

Edric, stop being in denial. You aren't some superior white knight on a high horse, get down from there and face the real world. You have been shaped to be like you are, as I said you can be better than your savage self. You can surpress the savage self, hell I do that a lot these days, because I don't like it. And since when was killing Jews moral? Maybe to a select few, but most nazis didn't like their job but they would have lost their lives, or have been threatened to lose it if they disobey an order, etc. So where was it moral? The people that liked killing the Jews were not the germanic society back then.

Emprworm, I have no intention to have anything to do with any purge. I only said that would be the only solution, not that I want it to happen.

Acriku, you don't seem to understand what I'm saying. I'm not in any denial and I don't consider myself "superior". Like you said, I am controlling and supressing my animal side. We all have an animal side, which we must overcome.

Edric, stop being in denial. You aren't some superior white knight on a high horse, get down from there and face the real world. You have been shaped to be like you are, as I said you can be better than your savage self. You can surpress the savage self, hell I do that a lot these days, because I don't like it. And since when was killing Jews moral? Maybe to a select few, but most nazis didn't like their job but they would have lost their lives, or have been threatened to lose it if they disobey an order, etc. So where was it moral? The people that liked killing the Jews were not the germanic society back then.

Wasn't that killing because they had lost their sense for a moralty? Nazism was based on Nietzsche's theories, which made human an animal. You are talking like him. Is really only sense of humanity surviving next generations? Stronger wins? That's immoral. That's atheistic and nihilistic. That was the culture of Germany in 1930's. I see signs it is stagnating, because it is a NONSENSE.

We are superior to animals. They were created to serve us. Like suboids on Ix. Altough you must respect they are creation of God too, but He gave us more than them. If your life has no real sense, why you continue to live? (of course I'm not pushing you to suicide now ;) )

Emprworm, I have no intention to have anything to do with any purge. I only said that would be the only solution, not that I want it to happen.

Acriku, you don't seem to understand what I'm saying. I'm not in any denial and I don't consider myself "superior". Like you said, I am controlling and supressing my animal side. We all have an animal side, which we must overcome.

Ecatly, but beware you must never destroy the 'inner beast' It must only be tought to serve, never destroyed. Think of it as a misguied something NOT as a foe.

It is impossible to destroy emotion without surgery. It is, unfortunately, herd-wired. It is possible to block it out, but not on a permenant basis, since it will eventually overcome you if you try to maintain such a hold. So deals must be brokered. We cannot simply give in, but we can divide up control to our minds and to our emotions in such a way that all situations are dealt with adequate tools.

More than human? I am human! We ARE over all animals! There is something what we have same, our body. But human is more than just flesh and blood. Stop with this nihilism, you are losing your sense of life. Don't you know how ended creator of this theory?