Whats the best to have?

Guild Maker

never underestimate a unit, NEVER.. even when a unit is totally unbalanced it can kick your ass because you did not count on it.

This has always been so in any game.

except this, just because i don't count on you building that unit i do count on you building infantry and attack my base.

btw. do you really think that 30 contaminators could own my uber-group of snipers and mortar infantry just because i'm not prepaired? NO!

if he suddenly manages to flank you with only 3 contaminators he can do incredible damage...

no, they are utterly uselesss, they can't do any damage against buildings, they can't destroy vehicles, and if they are in front of your baracks you just make another one.

Since when did the Minotaurus come into the picture? We're not talking about the Minotaurus, it's irrelevant at this stage. Just focus on infantry, not vehicles. If vehicles are involved, then it changes the whole game, if the other player is just using infantry. Of course vehicles will own infantry, especially Minotauruses. IMO, Contaminators are pathetic and useless, I'd personally only purchase a Flesh Vat to get Leeches, but you'll never see me with Contaminators, unless I'm 'lucky' enough to run into a crate that contains one. ::) :P

what i'm saying, is that if you know that your enemy can only come with contaminators or infantry, you can easily beat him by creating counter units. But what i'm saying though is that in a normal game, a couple of contaminators mixed with your army can help a lot. You just summed up an army that would counter the contaminator perfectly, but in a normal game you should ofcourse not only expect contaminators, but also a mino could be involved and then your anti contaminator force would be fried

• 2 weeks later...

a mixture of the freeman and sard are the best but they can easly be destroy. Contaminators :-[ they sux against vehicals just like there friend the leeches sux against infantry. Tleilaxu is most likely the worst sub house of them all. But ;D they can turn into a big swarm . :'( poor Tleilaxus