somber times: The killings of christians in Africa

Its really sad to see brothers and sisters in Africa being killed by christians. Many nations controlled by extrem muslim rulers are killing christian people by the thousands. What do you guys think and what info do you have on it?

lol thanks acriku!! lol I meant muslims. ALL OF YOU I MEANT MUSLIMS!!! lol geesh. and in sudan and congo and all sorts of other nations in africa, christians are being killed by the thousands by muslim fanatics. They still worship anyways. Its amazing.

Yes, it's quite sad. I've heard north Nigeria is pretty bad. Same with southern Sudan. Any killing is sad, but the fact that it is over something so deeply personal is even more depressing. Sometimes I think that, in parts of the world like that, peace just isn't possible, no matter how much the world wants it.

I just saw something pretty disturbing on a BBC documentary (reliable).

When the US attacked Afghanistan, ordinary muslim citizens in Nigeria attacked and destroyed a nearby Christian area...it showed several entire blocks burned to the ground and the remains of an obliterated Church.

It is quite sad... but heres what I find even sadder. Its has gotten were you can pretty much discriminate aginst Christrians with very little rebuke from anyone... but step on anyone else's toes and you're sure to have a handfull of different orginazations crying bloody murder.

What will the World do to stop the final blow to Christiandome? When Christians are gathered and given two choices... deny God and accept the mark or Death? Will anyone care then?

What I find weird is the definition of a 'Hate' crime. If you kill someone who is different to you that is a hate crime but if they are the same as you and you kill them it is not a hate crime. does this mean that you do not hate them???