Zamboe has no memory

CERBERUS

"it's funny that you cerberus try to say fair things, you used to push u rank in qm with multiple nicks (rxbvandam) to push your main nicks (Flametank & Tysontank), yes i remember, u have no moral to say anything. Maybe u should play fair and clean sometime."

U have to make stuff up about me to take the attention from ur cheating ways zamboe.

LOL i used rxbvandam nick in January, D3vast8or=feb, Warz0mbie=march, F1ametank=april, and Tys0ntank in may. I have NEVER multinick cheated and any1 who played qm will know this. New nick each (1 per month) month was to avoid being ducked by people like zamboe.

so plz dont talk alot of crap..cause i remember all ur atr nicks u had on the ladder. U and ur newb mino rushing was always just easy points for me!

I don't know who had what nicks but....

better be careful Cerb. I know your good but from all the people I've come across, I'd say Zamboe is among the best. That would probably make a good game. Guess it won't happen though, since your in retirement or something like that huh :)

For the record:

Use of several nicks in one month is what is lame, Coldsteel....why do people feel the need to cheat in a game? And where do they get all the time to do it? I guess you could quit your job or school or something like that but that's a little weird (and I'm not accusing anyone of doing that by the way).

Though not illegal, I personally don't like the idea of people coming up with a new nick every week. It happens a lot I suppose, but I don't see myself doing it. I want people to know who I am...I'm not interested in hiding.

ok ethan by this time next year if you see 3 people in emp ill bow down to you becose face the facs its dieing as much as i hate to say it and i had this game since the beginning... the game has cancer and she got a few months to live m8.

NO.

Don't lock it. Cerb needs to protect his rep, and zamboe closed the other one without even letting anybody post in this. Obviously cheating threads aren't the most construcive ones, but as long as it stays flame-free it's allowed within the boards. What zamboe did is not. (posting ridiculas accusations with no proof whatsoever) If you have no affiliation with qm or cerb, then by all means, ignore it! And please stay on topic, Ethan & Master.

Like I've already said to Zamboe in IMs several times, he's compltely mistaken...if anyone remembers these months, please share your memory on this matter.

Ethan if i had the time i would come back to shut a few paople up. But i have alot of work to do at uni these days. And im enjoying wc3 too much to really want to come back to this game.

and emprworm i dont care if u think this is a flame post..its pretty abviuos u dont like me and i dont like u either. U could have checked ur pride and made ur site better by accepting some of my hark qm bos..but noooo.

"If you have no affiliation with qm or cerb, then by all means, ignore it! And please stay on topic, Ethan & Master."

Haha....was that aimed at me Ace :) Well, I've played QM so it must not have been.

This isn't the first time Cerb has disrespected winners in QM. I remember how he talked about QM being no talent now when xvayne or elite or someone else won not too long ago. And remember Ace, Cerb is the one that started on Zamboe in that thread....feel free to check it. It's like he has to trash those who are winning now in QM for some reason. At least that's the feeling I get from reading some of these posts.

Zamboe closed that thread because he doesn't get into shouting matches on the boards. I haven't seen him do it yet and I doubt he will....which only increases my respect for him.

Remember, being a good player isn't a free ticket to being an ass.

zamboe would only play a rematch using the rematch option (which means the game wouldnt count) i said that was gay and most people would agree with me on that.

i never dissed xvayne he played when i was around and he was the biggest challenge..and i think we all know qm has got more crap as the months have gone on. If u cant see that uv got ur head up ur arse.

NO.

Don't lock it. Cerb needs to protect his rep, and zamboe closed the other one without even letting anybody post in this. Obviously cheating threads aren't the most construcive ones, but as long as it stays flame-free it's allowed within the boards. What zamboe did is not. (posting ridiculas accusations with no proof whatsoever) If you have no affiliation with qm or cerb, then by all means, ignore it! And please stay on topic, Ethan & Master.

Like I've already said to Zamboe in IMs several times, he's compltely mistaken...if anyone remembers these months, please share your memory on this matter.

it would be great if for once there could be an argument without the insults, accusations, and straight up flames, but when something like this comes up it is very not likely to be calm and in control. before this is over i see it either becoming locked, thrown into the dungeon, or an ended post b/c ppl are afraid to get banned ;) but b4 this is over i estimate there will likely be flametanks from both side.

I agree, there is less talent now....there are a lot less players then there used to be. But, when you throw it in someone's face....that is what I'm talkin about. Saying things like ooh, you couldn't win if this were ten months ago. Know what I mean?

I wouldn't give a rematch to someone who was sore because they lost either. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's someone who starts complaining and swearing at you because you got the better of them. I've had it happen to me before, and I'm sure you have also.

Undsputed dont even fucking start, u dont know what ur talking about.

Everyone who played me and beat me knows that i dont care if i lose, i just say gg and ask for a rematch.

In this case i asked for a re and all i got back was "after this is finished" i said: "its done u won".

He says "not yet, finish it" and i again say "its finished,gg".

Then in the replayscreen i say ok go to the qm screen again, and all of a sudden i see the "ur opponent wants a rematch" and i say no and i ask WTF? he says if u want a rematch accept.

I didnt want to start again with this, but this thread is what u get ofcourse if u make an accusation and then lock the thread, what i think is pretty childish.

well i'm surprised when i first knew his other nick ( harrip0tt ) and i remember the clan name is bbq . i played him bc , his sett is 30k pre-built spice bowl and he kept pumping minos and kin . i won 2 but both of them he got d/c ( i'm not complaining about it )

Although cerb has a big mouth about everything.. he was (when he played) undefeatable by most. I never stood a change against him.

So the guy has talent enough to win on his own without cheating.

Zamboe if you don't have evidence than don't start a nonsens tread

Cerb i do wanna play you sometime.. if you care.

Ethan if i had the time i would come back to shut a few paople up

this is what strikes me as odd. it only takes 10 minutes to play a QM. SOmetimes more, sometimes less. Unless you are afraid that you would lose and want to practice for several days, i dont see how you dont have time for a single game. then we can all know who won.

you 2 should settle this with a game, imho

empr this is about him calling me a cheater and as u may well know i dont play anymore.

Wc3 is superior in so many ways. I can play 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 with zae, boss, keb, ear, max and other buds from renegade. And 1v1s anytime u want. So when im not doing work i enjoy wc3.

U expect me to come out of retirement to play every person who flames me on this board. I cant be assed installing the game, playing games to get used to the hotkeys and left clicking again.

empr this is about him calling me a cheater and as u may well know i dont play anymore.

Wc3 is superior in so many ways. I can play 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 with zae, boss, keb, ear, max and other buds from renegade. And 1v1s anytime u want. So when im not doing work i enjoy wc3.

U expect me to come out of retirement to play every person who flames me on this board. I cant be assed installing the game, playing games to get used to the hotkeys and left clicking again.

You're still going strong on wc3 eh? - I saw that you have quite the 3v3 ladder rank with keb and zae I think (like 23 or something?)! I probly still would be playin' with you guys too if it wern't for ut2k3 ;).