Space, The Endless Fight Continues

GhostHunter

The crystalline armor of the Nexus fleet glowed as it shimmered into a nearby galaxy, which was next in line for the exploration. So far everything was quiet since that attack fleet of poor technology they encountered.

The fleet has experienced some new additions - a third and brand new flagship - called Inferno and ten new destroyers and battle cruisers.

"This is ludicris, the Thalaxians have controlled to many dam galaxys and are pushing the limits, we must cut their forces down!" yelled Williams who was now very agervated at the counsel. "Williams, your ideas are saddening, you wish us to grab our fleets together just so we can destroy someones ships just because you have a grudge against them?" The room was incredibly large and the representitives sat on floating blue/blackish disks. "Agh, they are monopolizing on products here, if we don't do something now everything will only slowly get worse as time goes on." Williams grew more impatient then a tall man with black hair and in a green robe stood up, representing a force Williams was not aware of. "Sir, we all know your ships are the fastest in the universe, so if you have the fastest ships why not do this yourself?" Putting his hand in his face Williams spoke "Becausssseeeee, that would result in many deaths, if we had overwhealming forces we could easily manag-" "Sir you do not understand, non of us are willing to send our fleets out to help you." Grummbling Williams stormed out of the room and ordered his fleet to be ready.

A single ship separated from the fleet. It was one of the smaller destroyers - class Exorcist, armed with dual laser slicers and four heavy projectile repeaters. As all of the ships of Nexus, this one was armored with the deflective crystalline armor. It carried a Nexus representative named Oran to a meeting with a man known as Williams. The ships shimmered, warping space and appearing near the docking bay, where Williams was currently located. A small transport ship shot out of the destroyer, carrying the ambassador to the meeting.

"Stonen, get a message back to home, I will need 7 class A battle cruisers with 9 Carriers." The man gazed in total amazment and nodded shaking, he ran off to do his duty. "All men!" Williams yelled and they looked up from the ships "Get ready.......When we get the forces we attack the Thalaxians! We will kill them all, For freedom!" and the men cheered.

The transport ship with the Nexian ambassador onboard docked to the bay and onloaded. Ambassador Oran gracefully exited and made his way towards Williams.

"Commander, I am a representative of a powerful empire in the Universe known as the Nexus. I have been sent here to discuss terms of our two factions' possible alliance and cooperation in the future", stated the ambassador.

5 days have passed since their stay on Fulack. The pilots are still training in order to master their new gadget. Things looks promising though.

"Admiral, the consuel meeting had just ended. Here's the brief summary of the meeting."

"Thanks. Now let me see...John Williams of the Thutak fleet... Yurian, got more imformation on him?"

"A moment, admiral."

Soon Yurian returned with another file and handed it to Luster. He gives a quick scan through the file.

"Yurian, tell the ship commanders of Hugin and Munin to get ready for departure!"

"Admiral, Yggdrasil is still under maintance."

"I'll be taking Modi. Tell the ship commander to get ready for departure also."

"Yes admiral."

Nobody seems to have answered, so I shall assume that this is NOT the Duniverse. And therefore not all people must be human.

To avoid provoking alarm, the Tuvori fleet, now only a day from Fulack, had sent a faster ship forward.

Zodiac, her ice shielded hull glittering by starlight, made orbit around the planet. Admiral Hobbes peered down at the planet.

"Private message, uncoded." He stated. The unit on his shoulder picked up his voice and the tiny machine bleeped to show readiness.

"To Admiral Luster." Hobbes stated flatly so that the machine would pick up. "We represent the Tuvori Dynasty on Schranah, you may or may not have heard of us. We are not here to become involved in a conflict that we know is yours between yourselves and the Thalaxians. We do not try to stop you. We merely request that you reconsider, and open diplomatic discussions with their Ambassador. Should you wish, we shall act as adjudicators. However, I must remind you that technically (although not in practice, he thought) my planet is allied wth the Thalaxians, and we do not wish to see them attacked. The terms of our treaty state that we may only allow harm to come to them when they fire one shot against us. And vice versa.

If you continue in your attack on the Thalaxians, we shall be compelled, however unwillingly, to join them. Please do not force us to do this.

In faith,

Admiral Hobbes Nahl of the Starship 'Zodiac.' "

Hobbes paused for a second. "End transmission." He said. The machine blipped as it sent the message.

"Copy and transmit to all known attackers of Thalaxians and allies of Admiral Luster's fleet." Hobbes said. The machine blipped again, it really was very clever.

Response:

[hide]We will attack in numbers and with skill that you nor the Thalaxians will be able to stop. The only way to stop this conflict is to get the Thalaxians to drop their prices on their shipped out products byu 45% atleast. If this is not done in one week, war is at hand.

-Command Williams[/hide]

The two froces docked together and got ready for war. 3 days left and the ships began their journey to the Thalaxian home planet. Williams fleet shot connection wires and connected his fleet to the Nexus ship. Then all the engines started and the faster ships belonging to Williams zipped through space going onto their destination.

The Tuvori fleet had arrived two days after their forward ship. The entire fleet was now one day behind the joint attacking forces ahead of them.

"Send a message to the Thalaxians, tell them to prepare for attack." Admiral Hobbes called to his Second in command. "God, I wish we weren't doing this..." He muttered.

BAM, space shuddered as the fleets ships stop above the planet. Then suddenly BAM BAM BAM as the reinforcements Williams called for, 8 class A battle cruisers and 9 Carriers appeared. Then BAM BAM BAM and another fleet came to the assitence. The silence continued to be shattered as more and more ships came out of space, the full Atretus space fleet arrived. "Thalaxians.............SURRENDER OR DIE!" yelled Williams into the intercom.

Responce to Admiral Hobbes:

[hide]I guessed that you haven't know what the Thalaxians did to us. I'll attach a visual record of the foul Thalaxian act. We'll not stop the attack unless the Thalaxian pay us 5 billion Thorian Yuen(Thorian currency, about the cost of 2 carriers)as compensation, and hand out the curprit for public execution. [/hide]

Message to Admiral Williams:

[hide]I'm Admiral Luster of the Thorain Fleet. I wish for an alliance for attack of the Thalaxian homeworld. You might be curious that why I've asked for the alliance, but after you've seen the attached visual record you'll understand.[/hide]

"Admiral, I've sent the messages and the visual record of the Thalaxian attack on our tradeship."

"Good. And how long will the main fleet meet up with us?"

"Estimated time would be 2 Earth days, but most likely they would arrive half a Earth day earlier."

"And how much longer before the whole fleet reach the Thalaxian homeworld?"

"Estimated time 3 Earth days"

"Very well...tell the crews to relax and enjoy themselves for these few days, we won't be getting much after we reached there..."

"Curses." Hobbes scanned the message.

Response: You do not understand. I cannot be persuaded by visual aids, dispicable as they may be. I do not know if you provoked them or not, I have not all the details. But even if it was unprovoked, my planet is allied with the Thalaxians and until they fire on us we are honour-bound to fight by them. This is not my choice. We are one day behind you but we do not wish to attack. Please reconsider. End transmission.

The Admiral sat back in his chair... Then prepared another message.

Secret message to attcking fleet/s;

[hide] I have a deal to propose. My fleet will arrive one day after yours. I request that you capture a Thalaxian vessel in that time and send it to intercept us. Use AI for the crew. When the ship fires on us, you shall have our assistance as our treaty will supposedly have been broken. The Thalaxians will assume that one of their captains has gone beserk. They will assume that we were wrongly attakced by themselves. They will have recieved the last message, and have been assured of our 'loyalty.' This message is coded to release a virus when copied or sent by you. You can prevent this by destroying it once you have read it. [/hide]

The 3 destoryers have met the Thorian fleet and joined up. Admiral Luster had returned to Yggdrasil, the flagship carrier. He is now having the meeting with the ship commanders through TV phone as a message arrives.

"Goddamned politics! Ouch..." cursed Luster after he had read the message, and slammed on his table.

"Admiral, so how shall we react?"

"Hmm...if we open fire first, then we'd be screwed in the next consuel meeting." said Luster.

"But admiral, we also can't let them have the upper hand!" yelled a ship commander.

"I suggest that we backstabb them now!" propsed another ship commander.

"Didn't you heard what the admiral said, we'd be screwed up!"

"We won't be if we kill every single one of them!"

*The meeting starts to get messy...*

"Order! Order!"

"Yurian, any responce from the Thutak fleet?"

"No, admiral."

"We'll continue the flight in combat formation before the Thutak fleet replies. Destoryers infront, aegis, then the carriers. Tell all crews to stay alerted but do not fire. Dismiss!"

Message To Thorains:

[hide]WE ATTACK NOW! Let our common need for vengence be our guide! Join us strong fighters, for war with the Thalaxians is at hand! Prepare your ships![/hide]

Message To Tuvori:

[hide]Ship intercepted, coming to your posistion, when it fires join us, the planet and its money grabbing people will be ours and the Thorian's if they choose to join us, both forces will report to me only, for I am leading this attack, with your without your help. - Williams[/hide]

BAM, space shock as even more ships came, the whole space fleet was there along with tank and infantry legions that were soon to arrive, Williams waited for responses to see if he had any friends in this.

Oren's Exorcist destroyer ripped apart douzens of Thalaxian ships with its laser weaponry and projectiles, while the shots fired at it were deflected back. An enemy mothership was in sight. Oren smiled and ordered to fire all weapons at it.

A beautiful rainbow of laser beams and projectiles came out of the ship's weapon ports and struck at the mothership's engines, cutting all the way through them and causing the fatal explosion on the board of the giant ship.

Vigil why don't you just leave this thread......Your last post was sad.........Considering this:

A) I never mentioned ANYTHING about a mothership approaching.

B) Taking out a mother ship by yourself in like 4 sentences is like God modding, and you didn't take damage.

C) Now if there was a mother ship, only one I wouldn't expect the 7 paragraph rule.......But like 3 sentences is gay.....

So why don't you just quit the thread....

Vigil why don't you just leave this thread......Your last post was sad.........Considering this:

A) I never mentioned ANYTHING about a mothership approaching.

B) Taking out a mother ship by yourself in like 4 sentences is like God modding, and you didn't take damage.

C) Now if there was a mother ship, only one I wouldn't expect the 7 paragraph rule.......But like 3 sentences is gay.....

So why don't you just quit the thread....

I just took out a couple of ships and considering that I only have one ship, how could I take damage and still sirvive? All I did was take out a couple of ships, lol.

All the battles that I have seen on here are only several sentences and it is this short because I was going to develop it further later.

There was only one battle besides yours and that was mine

"The fleet moved on day after day and the ships were about 3 days away from the supply planet and his men were eager to get there and relax for they had been on the ship way to long. John sat gazing off into space, the green metalic room's moniters flickered on and off relaying info back to the fleet. A sudden shake is what grabbed him out of his day dream state.

"What in the HELL was that?" he yelled in a starteled voice. "Sir we umm....We umm...Have...company..." said one of his men down below him as he gazed upon his moniter. "What in the hell are they and who do they repres-" a sudden visual came up on screen, it was a small yet powerful Thalaxian fleet, their arch rivels.

"GET TO BATTLE STATIONS MEN!" Williams yelled as the fleets shields hummed up and the gun turrets on the side of each ship came alive. Another torpedo fired hitting a PT ship and almost nailing it into the orbit of another planet. "FIRE AT WILL SHIPS!" and green laserbeams flew across space and into the enemy fleet.

"Sir incoming tor-" BAM he was cut off as the ship creeked with impact of the torpedos. "Launch the dam fighters launch the dam fighters!" Williams yelled worried now. The fighters launched and the two sides began duking it out in mid-space. Green and red lasers flew everywhere and torpedos and laserbeams were exchanged by the two fleets. A sudden large BAM frightened Williams even more as one of his PT ships got hit by three torpedoes incenerating the hull of the ship.

"Charge the main weapons!" yelled Williams "And direct fire onto the East and furthermost west part of the enemy fleet!" Laserbeams started firing in larger numbers cutting down incoming torpedos and making the enemy shields flicker even more. BAM and another PT ship got incenerated. "WHEN WILL THE MAIN WEAPONS BE READY FOR GOD SAKE?!?!?" yelled Williams "About two minutes sir." responded one man in a now trembeling voice.

"All ships fire weapons in the direct middle NOW!" and they all responded, flicker, flicker then BAM and 5 enemy small cruisers blew up into dust and the whole crew now cheered with delight. "Ok men we have a lot more to do" and the crew nodded. BAM the moniters flickered as a gaint explosion shook one of the fleets cruisers but quickly got back together.

"Sir the main weapons are ready" "FIRE!" yelled Williams, now these were laser beams but not incredibly powerful so they were topped off with armor piercing missles. The beams shot down ripping through 4 enemy shields and blowing the ships up. The missle barage fired ripped through more of the enemy fleet. The fighters after looking doubtfull in the start had elminated most of the enemy fighters and were starting to attack enemy ships. BAM BAM two more Pt ships fell to enemy torpedos.

"FIRE AT WILL EVERYONE!!!!!!" and the ships flickered once more cutting through more of the ships, all that remained were two enemy PT ships. "KILL THEM SHOW NO MERCY MEN!" and the fighters swooped down upon the enemies killing them in one last move. The fighters started returning to their ships and men started repairing damage to the fighters and fleet. Breathing heavily Williams spoke "Can all of our remaining ships make it to the supply planet?" The man gazed down upon the moniter and spoke outloud with a still shaken voice "Yes sir", now grinning Williams said "Lets go then boys."

And the fleet began its journey once again...."

This was a few sentences?