lol, i just cannot believe the bugs that have gone unnoticed

emprworm

Firstly, how exactly did you tell your harvesters to go harvest at a spice field with plenty of spice, and how many harvesters were there? I've had similar problems before, but once I clicked on the refinery and then the spice field to set the spice field which I wanted the harvesters to harvest at, it worked fine. I didn't get any problems after that. Probably because the spice field was far away from other sources of spice.

the ref waypoints dont work period..when u set a way point it may send a few harvs over there BUT pretty soon they go to the nearest spice patch until it is exhausted. The only way to have reliable harvs is to number tham all and micro them individually..but that isnt feasable majority of the time.

I just noticed a new bug, Emprworm. I was playing as Harkonnen against another Harkonnen player. I sent out my gunships and made a bombing run. As I was following my gunships home, I noticed a missile chasing them. It chased them clear across the map. It looked like a gunship missile, but those things usually travel in pairs. Anyhow, that little missile should have either hit a gunship or fizzled out. But the sucker did neither. It just kept following them until it got right outside my base, at which time it diverted and hit one of my carryalls. Damndest thing I've seen in Emperor.

well i discovered it like ages ago in single player mode ( the bug that aa missiles chasing a plane over the whole map until it hits something ).But i couldn't

imagine it can be a cheat coz i dunno how to use this bug to hit a target :-