MSN 8

i just upgraded to MSN 8. i have a few questions if anyone knows.

1)Is there any way to change it so you don't automatically get kicked off every 45 minutes or whatever? i don't feel like limiting all my games to less than 45 minutes

2)I get some problems when reading a quote on this forum and when reading certain things on other sites. the letters are all chopped up and it's really dificult to see what it says. it takes a lot of doing to find out.

if you can help me out with either of these i'd appreciate it.

solution: boycott Microsoft whenever possible! *NEVER* upgrade any Microsoft products or services unless you have NO CHOICE left in the universe!

the new products will just come with ever-more-intrusive spyware, worms, Adware, and every other crime against humanity the MS thinktank can possibly come up with!

Boycott Microsoft!

When you upgraded to MSN 8 I am guessing that the install program also altered the version of internet explorer it runs on top of. As a quick test you could launch MSN and then after you are connected to the internet launch an Internet Explorer web browser and go to this forum and see if the same problem with the quotes is there.

I haven't got the same version you have, but I have an option for setting it to "away" automaicly, so not what I thought. But you can find it under Tools => Options => Preferences.

As for question 2, did it happen after you installed MSN 8 ? If so, if you do not start MSN, and then read the forum here, do you still get the weird letters ?

well, this is the deal. it's very strange, b/c from time to time it'll actally work right and the words will be right and i can even see some of the chopped text when i highlight it. but then most of the time it is all chopped up and not working properly.

and i do not have the same version as you, as you said. and i don't even have a tools. i don't think it'll allow me 2 do that. however, i havn't had too much trouble with it.