Dune - A new beginning

Dunenewt

The fleet surronds a hieghliner, the Ixian forces damaged the Holtzman generator and the ship cannot fold, A message gets radioed to Johnson from the Ixian force also surronding the Hieghliner. "Johnson finish him off" Johnson smiles and says "As I said, Ixian, we stand by the Guild, we tricked you into coming here." "What?!?!?" screams the Ixian, but Johnson cuts him off "Fleet attack the Ixian ships". Blue streaks of lasgun fire and rip through some ships in the vastly smaller fleet, they start retreating and the Atretus fleet persues. "All ships get back to the hieghliner, the Ixians fight very well and trying to destroy there fleet now would lead to un acceptable casualties." The fleet turns around and goes back to the hieghliner, Johnson radios in "Sorry bout the scare there, it was a distraction, and we killed some ships anyways, is there anything you need Guild?"

The Ixians did not expect such behaviour from Atreus, however they were prepared. The Guild employees tending to the Navigators tanks were actually Ixian spies. Upon hearing what had happened they immediatly filled the Navigator's tank with tainted spice gas. He quickly died of the poison.

You are going no where Atreus! Surrender or be destroyed!

Message from Guild to Johnson;

[hide] Don't scare us like that! We do, however, appreciate your plans, you are to be commended (and rewarded, when this is over). In order to protect all forces, we ask that you send small ammounts of ships to each of our Heighliners for protection, excluding Heighliners 1, 2 and KYA. Stand by for further communication.

Message To Guild

[hide]Your request is accepted, our fleets arrived back on Caladan, and we are reloading and supplieing up. When that is complete we will give you your needed forces[/hide]

Message To Ix

[hide]Any conflict between our Houses is insane, we should forget about any conflicts in the past and become nuetrel to any future conflicts in the future[/hide]

To Ix-

Conflict with the Guild is insane, you have your new hieghliner technlogy that as yu have previously stated 'out preforms' the hieghliners, start using them in good numbers and beat the Guild economicly if you must destroy them, but if you use military force we will intervene.

Message to Caladan:

[hide]

If you support the Guild, you are my enemy and you shall die like the filthy dogs you are. Your pathetic military is no match for my awesome army and the Ixian technology.

Viscount Moritani

[/hide]

The Moritani fleet warped into Caladan space. The fleet was awesome - it had no bounds. The attack ships flew over the surface of the planet destroying the ground defenses and spraying VH gas over the surface of the planet. The attack has begun.

Message to Ix:

[hide]

We support you completely. An attack on Caladan has begun. Those traitors will know better than to support the corrupt Guild.

Viscount Moritani

The highliner warped above Caladan. Thousands of Ships begain pouring out. They targeted the bombers flying over Caladan. After severe dog fighting. They drove the Moritani Out of the Caladan Space.

Sevier casulties were felt on both sides.

The Highliner warped to four differnt locations before going back to tuplie.

Message from Heighliner 47 to Imperium against Guild;

How many are dying from lack of spice? Even the mighty Ixians are crippled without it! Besides, we have... alternatives. And if you have stockpiles... well, they won't last forever.

A second Moritani fleet entered Caladan space. This time the attacks on the planet were more severe. Nukes were dropped on the capital, wiping out 75% of the buildings. The rest of the planet were bombed with napalm and biological warheads.

The fleet warped out.

OOC - your previous post was god-modding (drove out of Caladan space), but I will ignore that since I'd hate starting arguing again. Please don't call my post god-modding though.

YOU GOD MOD I dont frickin care what you ask, thats god modding at its best, I quit this thread, this is so very gay, I mean look at this, I get nuked and none of my forces can even re-act? Oh we must remember his earlier post abut the wraith of his military force and the Ixians, uh huh, without any posts about moving his fleet or getting ready for battle a post or two later my capitol is nuked and my planet is covered by poisenis gas and fire. So you just come around and nuke me, when Ex abviously gave you a hint you were GM'ing, also my forces cant re-act...Noooo we wouldn't want a real fight, just sme freakin shooting range. Do us all a favor and get out of fan fic, second fleet...BAH, I quit this thread, and even if I didn't....I don't have a freaking livable planet or population again. Congrats, you sure got me.

Hmm, know why he did? BECAUSE HE WANTED TO STOP YOUR GOD MODDING! ANd I cant re-act to your attack because Johnson is dead if the capitl got NUKED ( Defience of great convention btw ) 2) Because your forces disappeared! ANd 3) Because gas and flames have killed my population, I aint comin back, you can god mod all ya want fine by me, but I aint in this thread any longer. And I shall do my own god modding for a few sentences here.

The Last of the population gathered together, frightened f a ground invasion they set off all the mass destruction weapons and bombs at the same time destroying what was LEFT of Caladan into small specs of rubble

First of all, only part of the capital was destroyed. Secondly, I never said anything about the other bombs and missiles hitting, I mean you can say that they were destroyed by the planet GDI. And about the Great Convention, lol, the Guild killed the emperor and replaced him with a Tleilaxu ghola, the Guild got control of the Universe. Anyway, without the Emperor - there is no one to enforce the Great Convention.

Anyway, if you don't like my post, I will delete it, there is no problem.

Right, *Glances at Ordos45* EVERYONE STOP IT! If this thread is locked I will be most displeased!

Atreides Legend, please don't leave, I think this discussion needs everyone who's a part of it.

Right, now that that's dealt with...COULD SOMEONE DIE FROM SPICE WITHDRAWAL?! I mean I've HINTED but nobody listens so here it is,

EVERYONE WITHOUT A CONNECTION TO THE GUILD HAS NO SPICE. NONE. ZILCH. ZERO. ZIP. Thank you.

Next item, The Guild has made a delivery of four massive pieces of machinery to Caladan, these are under close guard and are currently in impenitrable hangers deep below the planet's crust.

AND,

Mysterious and unsettling incidents on Ix are leading to the belief that the Suboids are being induced to revolt again soon...

AND,

The Tleilaxu are asked to re-enter this battle with the Guild, three Heighliners await should they wish to discuss plans.

NO MORE ARGUING.