Should Russia leave Chechnya?

what should our opinion be?

I dont want to back either Russia or Chechnya. Both of them have commited crimes as bad as Hitler. If you research into what they've done, it is horrible.

RUSSIANS HAVE BEEN RAPING WOMEN AND KILLING THEM AND TARGETING AND KILLING CHILDREN

Chechnyans have taken HOSPITALS...FREAKING HOSPITALS hostage and KILLING DOCTORS AND NURSES!

I CANT SUPPORT NEITHER

Well, it is a terrible thing to do, but I gotta wonder why Al-Queda didn't do something like this. I mean, the Chechens are holding all the cards right now. Russia is in a no win situation. Should be interesting to see what comes of it.

Again, I think it is wrong to wage war against civilians BUT is Russia commiting similar acts against civilians in Chech?

Strategy wise though, quite a move.

All I want to say is that the ends never justify the means. Nothing justifies terrorism.

I disagree. Our national hero, Wilhelm the Silent, fought against the Spanish occupation with a group called "geuzen". But it wasn't all out war, it was guerilia tactics, terrorism even. The people of the Netherlands wanted independence and if the Spanish say we can't have it then they better prepare for a slap in their face.

It's a muslim thing. They could peacefully negociate their demands with Russia, and maybe even get independance in the long run, but it's a Jihad for them. Same with the Palistinians. It all comes down to the fact that Islam is, by nature, a dominating religion. Don't take that the wrong way - almost all muslims have the sense to be peaceful, but the very WORD Islam means conform. Conform to Islam, conform to Allah. Everything is their "holy land" where their ancestors have lived for "thousands of generations". Russia has to draw a line somewhere. Chech would demand the land any Chechnyian has walked on, flown over, or seen.

those blasted chechnyans just killed 2 more people. ok, thats it screw those imbeciles. if they are going to be doing crap like this, Russia needs to just go in there and crush them.

I'm here to predict that if 700 people die in that theater, Dagestan will be flooded with a million russian troops!

It's hard to please or to control a group that simply has no morals. The 9/11 give an example of this total lack of a conscience. Then there's the Balle attack. Now this. It's disgusting. Anyone killing innocents and civillians doesn't deserve to have their wishes heard, IMO. I totally agree with what Edric said...the ends, no matter what they are, will never justify these means.

I'm fully on Russian side. Chechens are nation lured by Afghan terrorist groups, they will be never crushed, because they were barbarized by Stalin and now we see results. It's not a djihad, it's a pure nationalistic catastrophe. Stalin was a worst God's punishment for mankind. Every Chechen boy joins rebels, if it's proposed to him. After 1996 they've remained in guerilla forces, but now we see, how easily they become terrorists. Russians will never clean it, but if they'll get out from there, civil wars will storm whole Kaukaz. If a tank enters village, because there are hidden rebels, it's not a terror, it's security process. Also it's much better if they do such operations on Russian land, instead of invading others, like USA do.

Now, when Culture Palace is clear (34 terrorists, 67 civilians and 10 policemen lost), Chechenya will see terror. Now will be Russians brutal willing to avenge. This act brought no fruit, it brought just more oil to fire.

Interesting report says that maybe RUSSIA killed almost all of the hostages thanks to the mysterious nerve gas they used....which is still not being named.

The death toll will continue to go up, probably by a lot, if that gas is that powerful. They may have killed a lot more than the 90 hostages originally reported. Most of the hostages are in bad shape.