Should Russia leave Chechnya?

Caid, I understand your point but at the same time the Russian officials options for handling the sitution were sort of terrorist themselves. The Russian officials said they could 1.) use the *nerve gas (knowing it would not only kill the terrorist but the civilians) or 2.) use explosives to destroy the building. Maybe it's just me but where is the official in this sitution that thinks outside of the box. If this is the way Russia is going to fight terrorist then the civilians had better learn how to protect themselves.

*even if they used the nerve gas how could they not let the doctors prepare so they could treat the civilians. The doctors should had been able to treat the 117 civilians taken hostage by the 50 terrorists. That is just disregard for your civilian population.

Rumors, only rumors. Don't say you had not that idea too. But not the heart to realise it. Only failure was in medical support. There were not enough antidotes, but if there was a mistake, it'll be investigated by police.

Jeez I'm sad to live in a country with such amateurs in high possitions.

For those who doesn't know it the Chechnyan had a world congress in Copenhagen. We allowed this wich IMO is perfectly ok as we live in a democratic country.

However the Danish police recieved a request from Russia via Interpol to arrest 78 chechnyan "rebels" if they were seen. The Danish Police recieved this msg Sunday at 17.20 with the Subject: URGENT! but they only took action monday at aprx 12.00. The Police arrested Akhmed Sakajev who is now hold in Danish prison and may be send to Russia if the proofs against him holds water.

The head of the Danish Police made an excuse claiming that Akhmed Sakajev had traveled around in Europe without being arrested and that was the reason he didn't take imidiate action on the mail.

Through all this our foreign minstre wasn't informed.

Jeez I'm sad to live in a country with such amateurs in high possitions.

For those who doesn't know it the Chechnyan had a world congress in Copenhagen. We allowed this wich IMO is perfectly ok as we live in a democratic country.

However the Danish police recieved a request from Russia via Interpol to arrest 78 chechnyan "rebels" if they were seen. The Danish Police recieved this msg Sunday at 17.20 with the Subject: URGENT! but they only took action monday at aprx 12.00. The Police arrested Akhmed Sakajev who is now hold in Danish prison and may be send to Russia if the proofs against him holds water.

The head of the Danish Police made an excuse claiming that Akhmed Sakajev had traveled around in Europe without being arrested and that was the reason he didn't take imidiate action on the mail.

Through all this our foreign minstre wasn't informed.

you know what, me too, I mean, how can the danish police vait a weekend before doing something

no that's not the issue, Russia told us not to let the Chechnyan have their world congress but we let them, that's IMO perfectly fair as long as no "terrorist" are among them, we live in a free country.

The problem is that the police hesitated with the arresting. wether we should let Russia have Sakajev or not that depends on their evidence against him