Coming Future

Sardauker-Kirov

I dont see nothing funny about it, it is true, world war 3 is coming and people dont believe that it will happen but guess what it has already started and we cant stop it. But hey if people think if they dont think about it that it wont happen to damn bad its hear. I hope bush doesnt go through what he is talking about doing. And now korea came out and said they have a nuclears now, if we go across seas and start an attack korea will attack us no doubt about it. Hope u guys are ready for a fight, it will be a long and rough battle.

Pardon me, but the American soldiers has killed hundreds of innocent people in Afgehanstan because they suspected they were enemies. And still they had no weapons.. And still the slaughtering is continueing in Afghanistan.

this is the biggest load of crock I have seen yet. At least Aikricu and Earthnuker have intelligence, despite me not agreeing with them 99% of the time. But this...THIS ignorance blows away everything.

Let me give you some advice, Sardaukar-Kirov, before you open wide your ignorant mouth again:

Tell me if the Afghan people are GLAD we are there or not. Go look at what they are saying about what the US *AND* our allies did and see what they think. Before you spew your stupidity, ask THEM. Innocent people always die in war, it isnt deliberate, but it always happens. In case you havent gone to school yet, the price for freedom is blood. it is a dear price, but one that all people who value freedom, including the afghan people, are willing to pay. The Afghan blood shed by Americans is miniscule compared to the blood shed by their totalitarian regime. Go check with the Afghan people- why dont you ask the women who are now going to school what they think of UN presense there. And its UN presence...NOT US presence. Think about what you are saying next time, before you open your mouth. It only makes you look bad.

Americans killed innocent vietnam people, villagers, women, children etc etc.

So did the women and children had guns too? Hmmm??

i dont support the vietnam war. that was americas biggest mistake.

And as for the third reich, hitler made a fatal mistake by sending his troops to Moscow, while it it was a set up trap for them. If hitler ( If he didn't blinded himself with self-estimation ) didn't send his troops to Moscow, the germans could have won the war.

Hitler had too many fronts to defend. He made many mistakes. That is because he had an evil government that systematically killed innocent people- kind of like the Taliban. Russians invaded Germany and killed many inncoent Germans by accident. I guess using your own (stupid) argument, the Russians were CRUEL FOR KILLING POOR INNOCENT GERMANS. lol. grow up

And the most important part, Americans doesn't "own" the world, they can't just step up and stick their hand and nose in everybody's business.

BELIEVE me, the last thing I care about is getting involved in your business.

But the Afghan people, now, they have a different opinion, now that they are free and no longer live in abject fear. Go talk to them before you respond to me again. Thanks.

Haha, Ignorant, sorry that is your motto and I have enough evidence to proof those Americans soldiers in Afghanistan are nothing more than a bunch of brainless morons, trying to get revenge after what happened against the WTC.

I have Afgehanistan friends that fled to Holland because of the war and you know what they f*cking? Said? Guess?

Two americans blew the b***rns out of a middle aged man, and you know what they did? They had no shame or anything, they walked away and laughed.

And how do you know about the front in Afghanistan? You flew there with a plane and took a look and have a nice chat with the inhabitants? Sorry to say this; But your skull is filled with brains of a immature brat.

And something else, 95% of the Afghanistans I met and talked, said that the Americans did horrible things to innocent people.

And "Innocents" gets killed in war? Yes "Innocents" gets killed in Afghanistan by a unsuspecting bullet in the back or chest, while he has hands up in the air or if he is running away in fear.

The Americans were just as bad as the Taliban.

And as for WW2, Germany killed Jews, retarted people etc etc. Go read a history book, Russia and Germany was both cruel.

But the Russia killed deserters or retreating soldiers, while Germany wouldn't do that and try to regroup the demoralized soldiers.

They know how valueable their men was.

And before you make a unintelligent counter reply and defense post for the Americans. Please, use common sense.

You can't change my opinion about the American politics or their Military. Thank you....

I have Afgehanistan friends that fled to Holland because of the war and you know what they f*cking? Said? Guess?

Two americans blew the b***rns out of a middle aged man, and you know what they did? They had no shame or anything, they walked away and laughed.

And how do you know about the front in Afghanistan? You flew there with a plane and took a look and have a nice chat with the inhabitants? Sorry to say this; But your skull is filled with brains of a immature brat.

And something else, 95% of the Afghanistans I met and talked, said that the Americans did horrible things to innocent people.

lol! you dont even lie well. Uh, do you normally lie like this to people?

What are the names of your Afghan friends? Where did they flee from? How did they get in the country?

and as for your lie about "95% of the afghans I met" is rediculous. so you met 100 and 95 of them said that? You counted, did you? Names. Give me names. How do they know it was US troops? There are many UN troops there. And WHERE was it? I looked up "afghans feeling to holland" on the internet and found nothing. Go to google and type in "afghans flee" holland . only 11 pages out of almost 2.5 billion come up. You get aboslutely nothing. So looks like you are lying. There are no Afghan refugees fleeing to holland. If so, then where are the refugees staying? I will research your claim because I think you are lying.

Because you lie, I do not talk to you anymore. Buh-bye.

For your information, I met them on work. I work with them, I speak with them every day? So you need a asparin if your going to speak again?

They were saying that soldiers with weapons, that did "not" have clothes of the Taliban and speaked American. They ran away and hear gunshots, later, they find the body of the dead man with his skull..... you guess what happened.

They were literally crying of fear.

And how can you say? I'm lying? These people experienced the battle in Afghanistan, my unwise little friend.

And you want me to name all their hundred names?

Have another asparin

And sorry, they won't post anything about fleeing humans don't you agree? You won't see Turkish fleeing to holland.

Yet we receive immigrants from Morroco, Afghanistan, Turkey, and other countries you can name.

Afghan Interim Authority Chairman Hamid Karzai Speaking to members of the Afghan delegation

"I am thankful to the American people, to the government, for giving us this opportunity, for helping to rebuild...Let's hope that this flag will be there forever and that the partnership between the American and the Afghan people will be forever. That is what the Afghan people have been asking for, and I too ask for that. "

the US is legitimate because we do what we say. Despite your thoughts of the US, it has done many great things for this world including being a direct catalyst to tearing down the iron curtain and saving Europe from the third reich, and most recently, freeing 22 million very grateful Afghanistans, where women and little girls can go to school and dont have to worry about getting shot. All our allies in the UN that helped us do that should be commended. That was a GOOD thing. I know we have done many screw ups and bad things as well, but I resent people pointing out only the BAD and never acknowledging anything GOOD. Such actions are pitiful. I never hear you nor earthnuker ever say any of the GOOD things the US has done for the world. Probably becuase you are so set in your mind how evil it is, you dont even see anything Good that we have done. Such is to your discredit, then.

Pardon me, but the American soldiers has killed hundreds of innocent people in Afgehanstan because they suspected they were enemies. And still they had no weapons.. And still the slaughtering is continueing in Afghanistan.

Americans killed innocent vietnam people, villagers, women, children etc etc.

So did the women and children had guns too? Hmmm??

And as for the third reich, hitler made a fatal mistake by sending his troops to Moscow, while it it was a set up trap for them. If hitler ( If he didn't blinded himself with self-estimation ) didn't send his troops to Moscow, the germans could have won the war.

American has done bad things too, but they are too scared to show their "bad" things to the people and as always they are masking it so their reputation won't be in line.

And the most important part, Americans doesn't "own" the world, they can't just step up and stick their hand and nose in everybody's business.

"Oh you may not do this, because we don't like it. And we make a nice excuse of world peace bla bla "

" Oh you may not have more nuclear or bio-chemical weapons, because we are the only ones who may make those weapons. " America has no darn right to control other countries.

i dont ussaly comment on these but i felt like I have to.

The Germans never went to Moscow. I belive you are refering to the city of Stailgrad, or LeninGrad.

"Americans killed innocent vietnam people, villagers, women, children etc etc.

So did the women and children had guns too? Hmmm??"

The simple awnser for that was we didnt know who was the enemy and who wasnt. Perhaps a anolgy would help.

Lets say, your nation is having a civil war. east vs west. You call on suport from Romania. Romanian troops arive. They cant tell who is on there side or yours. However it is your nation. You know what city is allyed to which side. As did the south Vietnamease.

South vietnamease soilders faught along side nato soliders. This was not the case often. There for it was either let a enemy vilige survive and continue to suport the enemy. Or destroy it. NATO chose the lesser of two evils. Letting the VC and the NVA control those citys would only make the war worse.

"And as for WW2, Germany killed Jews, retarted people etc etc. Go read a history book, Russia and Germany was both cruel.

But the Russia killed deserters or retreating soldiers, while Germany wouldn't do that and try to regroup the demoralized soldiers.

They know how valueable their men was."

Let me get this straight. You are suporting Nazi morals?

I can understand suporting there military tactics, but nazi morals?

You also neglected to mention the Japeanse empire. They did as bad if not worse things to Chinease prisinors and civilans.

And how can you say? I'm lying?

because its obvious.

These people experienced the battle in Afghanistan, my unwise little friend.

no one that you know.

And you want me to name all their hundred names?

yes. how about just 15 of them. Where did the flee from and where are they staying now? Where do they work? I will call the work place and ask. I know you wont respond, because you lie and you are caught.

Have another asparin

tell the truth

Afghan Interim Authority Chairman Hamid Karzai Speaking to members of the Afghan delegation

"I am thankful to the American people, to the government, for giving us this opportunity, for helping to rebuild...Let's hope that this flag will be there forever and that the partnership between the American and the Afghan people will be forever. That is what the Afghan people have been asking for, and I too ask for that. "

so? what do you say about that? more proof of your lies....?

Plese qoute who you are refering to.

And you have?

You have been to a auswitz?

You have been to sobevor?

You have been to the dozens of other concentration camps?

You have been to the Japanease Camps?

You have been to the Intermint Camps?

You have been in a major battle?

You have been in pol pots camp?

You lack argument. You continue to say these things to us. Yet you fail to tell us.

Sorry, you don't provide proof with the American morales in their country. I won't provide my proof.

Support Nazi morals? please clarify yourself?

P.S: I believe the Afghanistans, end of line. You can whine whenever you want emprworm, they are witnesses. If you don't believe them fine.

I believe them. So I wish to end this childish and immature discussion with you period.

Provide your nations proof.

Or do you lack it?

And are trying to defend yourself with insults. The last throws of a desperete man.

Give me Proof and i will agree with you. Stop saying these things and start telling us!

Kirov you are the worst debater i have ever met. You continue to bash other peoples proof, there opinions. With out succesfully defending your own. I hope you leave this debate, and do not participate in another. You show your emotions. You do not debate in a clear matter.

We asked you to defend yourself in saying that the Afghans you have met hated america. You have not done this. You declare "I'm to big for this brawl" and decide to leave. Standing up in a chess match once your queen has been captured. You are welcome to stay if you can defend your "Facts" and opinions with vaild comments and arguments. If you continue in what you are doing.I will be plesed with your absence.

Thank you

Kirov has you ever considered the validity of their so-called truth about American soldiers? And don't complain about the rubbish of them fleeing to Holland, for all you know they were fleeing from the Taliban or just immigrating.

Cmon Kirov. We all know that there were civillian casualties from UN troops. Your claim is that the Afghan people REGRET the UN liberation of Afghanistan. Your claim is rubbish, and utterly stupid. The civillian deaths are tragic, as all are in war, but they are part of the price of freedom. Do you have freedom in your country, Kirov? How much blood was spilled for your freedom?

And I have to keep re-emphasizing this: it was a UNITED NATIONS backed effort. This was not the US acting alone. We worked togethre with the rest of the world. So cut your crap.

Afghan people, unlike you, are smart enough to realize the great value of what has taken place. And they are a very grateful people. If the US wanted revenge only , we would be out of there right now. But we remain with allied forces to rebuild afghanistan. Afghan people are glad for us (and when I say "us" i mean the UNITED NATIONS) being there, and your lies will not change that.

Don't be so sure that the Afghan people is so enthusiastic about this liberation... Remember, taliban/terrorist propaganda was quite strong. And in some regions, nothing has changed.

This is by no means your fault, I'm just saying you shouldn't expect everyone you liberate to welcome you with open arms.