Kanly

Lord J

Hmm...Good point, Sard. And with Ethan pulling out...Hmm, how about this?

Official announcement:

Sardaukar vs. Eathnuker! Begin Combat!

Frodo vs. Terror.

Frodo attacks, Terror counter-attacks.

Dices rolled.

Frodo: 18

Terror: 6

Dang Terror, the dice don't like you do they?

Ok, Terror now knows that Lord_Johnsonius hates him cuz he can't get any point anyway and is quite pissed now..

he grabs little frodo by the throat with his right hand, throws it in the air and kicks the little bugger in his face.... while at the same time using his left arm and dagger to hurt Frodo a little bit more

Actually, Terror, I kinda like you, you've got some good gaming skills. Sadly, the dice don't feel the same way...

Frodo vs. Terror.

Dices rolled.

Frodo: 22

Terror: 10

Sardaukar vs. Earthnuker.

Saraukar attacks, Earthnuker counter-attacks.

Dices rolled.

Sardaukar: 7

Earthnuker: 4

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

BLEEEEEUUGH!

*Terror is bloodlusted*

DIE YOU FREAKIN LITTLE PISSING PEACE OF SHIT!

*Terror drops the shield since it doesn't get any bonus points from Lord_Johnsonius anyway and grabs a second longs sword*

Ok now! Bring it on little ant!, i'll crush you beneath my feet!

*Terror spins around slashing and murdering, killing more inocent people than guilty ones, but Terror no longer cares*

*He then comes rapidly at frodo while using his bladestorm and slices and dices.

After this is done he jumps on his horse and runs Frodo down! (remember that boy in Gladiator that was crushed under the horses feet? Well, replace that boy with Frodo and you'll know what i mean)*

Listen, for this *special* case, I'll use the 8-sided dice for the Frodo vs. Terror match for both sides. Since Terror is doing such a good job with his writing and Frodo is so far in the lead.

Frodo vs. Terror.

Dice rolled.

Frodo: 26

Terror: 15

Earthnuker vs Sardaukar.

Earthnuker attacks, Sardaukar counter-attacks.

Dices rolled.

Earthnuker: 8

Sardaukar: 8

Frodo and Terror's next round will be final. Because of the vast score difference, I will probably just flip a coin for the winner.

I will probably change the rules soon about attacking/defending, instead of flipping a coin, rolling a six-sided die for each opponent.

Either way, nice writing, all :)

grmbl >:(

slams Frodo in the face and takes sting out of Frodo's hands.

he then throws Frodo on the ground and starts wrestling with the little boy. Ofcourse the little kobold cannot match a full grown human and Terror then repeatedly punches Frodo in the face with his metal gauntlets

Dang! I hate it when that happens. My browser decided to revolt for a second there...I posted, but it pulled up the wrong page. Grrrrr.... BTW, I use a US half-dollar, the one with JFK on it ;)

Frodo vs. Terror

Final Combat.

Coin flipped.

Frodo wins!

Ok, Frodo is entitled to a "Fatality" round. If it's overly bloody, then use the "Hidden Text" feature. Have fun!

Sardaukar vs. Earthnuker.

Sardaukar attacks, Earthnuker defends.

Dices rolled.

Sardaukar: 12

Earthnuker: 14

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Twin-Head's inactivity has cost him the match.

Official Anouncement: Acriku vs. Dunenewt. BEGIN COMBAT!

hehe, i have been waiting for your post, i was wondering what happened. ;D

here is my fatality post...

[hide]Frodo then puts on the one ring, which makes him invisible in our world. Terror, then unable to see him looks around wondering what happened to the little bugger. Frodo then begins to play hide and seek with him, using his surroundings to create echos to make Terror even more frustrated. Then taking Sting, he charges at Terror, stabbing him right in the stomach. Terror then falls to the ground in pain. Frodo then takes off the one ring, takes sting, and chops the hand that he held his sword in off. He then taunts the knight and with one last grimace, He takes sting like a baseball bat, and slices right through the knights helmet, killing him instantly.[/hide]

Lord_Johnsonius, do you think I could fight again? I really like this thread.

Here's the fatality of Twin-Head:

[hide]The huge beast stands up, in a drugged-like manner, and rocks back and forth, shaking the very ground. Acriku wipes the blood off of his suit and takes out a plasma grenade. He throws it up in the air, but it stays a few inches from his hand, levitating. He goes into Tai-Qi mode and starts the Tibetan Burning Palms. Through the sequence, the plasma grenade grows bigger...and bigger. When the sequence has gone through two times, the grenade is as huge as a basketball. The beast's mouth drops open and in a split-second Acriku jumps into the air and throws the huge grenade into the mouth of the beast. Halfway down the esophagus, the beast glows blue and suddenly is torn apart from the inside-out covering the walls with liquid skin and entrails. Acriku stands defiantly against the waves of gore and wind, and hears the cheers of the people as only he stands amidst the smoke and gore. [/hide]

Fresh from the battle Acriku arrives on a different stage, still covered with stained blood. He looks at the shiny cyborg, seeing his mess of an armor suit in the reflection. He runs at the cyborg firing his pistol.

Sure, you're more than welcome :)

Although you may have some trouble finding an opponent, unless Terror wants to fight you again...

It's up to you guys. :)

You bet ya >:( i hate this thread :)

no realy, you gotta use another coin... the one you are using is not right... or give me a least 70% chance to win otherwise it's not fair.. my luck is always against me..

btw i hated that fatality post, i can't understand why i read it :) i hope next time i get to slice frodo's head off...