CHEATERS!! Dukes19

atrd3m0n

Can u be any stupider duke look at that u cheatin fool expect me to kick u out of i game i see u in CHEATER!!!!!!! and demon nice shots u should be a photographer

wow, some people go to college and uni to learn their photography craft. God old Mr Demon, he just presses F12.

lmao

hi

thats no cheat i would better say its a bug of the game becoz a cheat is something what u install or ... but not whats from beginning in the game thats a bug and hes used it!!! i also hate that fuck a lot of guys do it with hark air defence too

and its bull sh** that is for cowards and noobs !!! they cant play right and then they use it becoz thats the only way to win for them !!!

u can do it all units not only with flying one !!!

i think we should coughkillthemallcough if your wondering why i did it as "cough" its cuz ppl want 2 kick me out of this site lol

tho he will probably see this "cough" aswell

and atrdemon next time you need 2 take a picture of the eyes inside the black or helf in and helf out :-*

Sorry, but I don't get it. "Using the black" isn't really a cheat, at least not the way dukes19 was using it. The air drone cheat, on the other hand, is an actual cheat because of the waypoints set behind an enemy base and the fact that there is no way of ever killing the drones because they just sit there off the map and shoot down harvs and planes and you have no way to shoot back at them. But the "using the black" tactic for EITS isn't the same thing. Those EITS MUST come out to attack, so some good anti-air in the back of your base could just sit there and wait. I agree that "using the black" is a cheap tactic. It is taking advantage of a weakness in the game. I also think worm riding is a cheap tactic--it makes me feel so low-down and rotten whenever I use it on someone-LOL. But the "using the black" and worm riding are not the same thing as the air drone cheat.

If I were you and I didn't like that tactic, I too would call a guy out on it, and if he ever did it again I wouldn't play with him. There are some tactics that are actual cheats, and there are other tactics that are just too cheap and distasteful for most of us to use or to put up with.

It is still considered a cheat, because the units can't be killed so long it is in the black area.

Talking about those bugs, I've seen a bug with the Atreides, if a unit is very close and moves against a Mino;

The mino starts to slide with very high speed to his destination.

I saw some guys using this bug

No matter how small the cheat is, cheats are cheats and it gives you some advantage over your foe.

Well, if he was setting waypoints with the EITS behind your base, that would mean that all the EITS would do is go back and forth between the waypoints until he was ready to move them in for the kill, at which time they WOULD be vulnerable to good anti-air. The air drones in the air drone cheat, on the other hand, are NEVER vulnerable because to be used they never have to move into dangerous airspace where they can be killed. They just sit out of play the entire time and take potshots at your air units, and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it. The point is, in the EITS "cheat" the EITS are at least destroyable at some point, whereas the air drones in the air drone are not. Don't get me wrong, though, dude. I wouldn't want to play anyone who used such a cheap, dirty tactic either.

i think we should coughkillthemallcough if your wondering why i did it as "cough" its cuz ppl want 2 kick me out of this site lol

Dammit deathsumn, rytdjklf when i knew you, you were an nice guy, good player, honest but what now? your arrogent and they want to kick you out of this site?? :O

And yes, i'm the ken124578 on WOL too.