Debates...

TMA_1

There are certain hormones that I would gladly dispose myself of, if only I could...

And TMA, if you are annoyed because my posts are not simple enough for your mind to process, then I apologise...

By my opinions stand and I will not listen to anyone who wants to limit freedom of speech.

We can control it but we still feel it. If you dont feel it then first of all you lie to yourself and second you are in denile. Edric. You need those hormones. They are extremely important to your body. Your posts are not complicated. its the exact opposite. You blab on and on so much that you forget the focus of your talk. You could sum it up in a few sentances. Intelligence isnt babbling on and on, it is getting your point across in the best way possible. I can control my feelings but I feel them nema.lol Its natural. You make good sense though nema about this being a forum and we are not supposed to write essays on this site. It is silly. I am saying that people actually attempt to do that and its dumb.lol

Why not? Maybe I like writing essays.

And my posts are long because I'm either bringing up many arguments to support the same point (I think this is what you mean by "blabbing on and on") or I have LOTS of points to address.

In any case, why is this any of your business? If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

What a hypocritical, pointless post. If this was coming from someone like Nema, Emp, or Taq, then I could see the arguement. But your posts are even less intelligent than mine, TMA. Most are like this one - a rant. BTW, calling someone's opinion incorrect or stupid is immature. If you can't respect thier opinion then post elsewhere. If you can't handle reading their longer posts, then, again, post elsewhere. Nobody is holding your eyes open and forcing you to read. If you don't like long posts, don't read them!

ACE, why continue it if you despise it? And you can respect people's opinion and at the same time declare its inaccuracy. I respect your opinion on your belief, but given the chance I would declare inaccuracies that may affect your opinion. Opinions can be wrong, like saying "IMHO the only gender on earth is purple and consists of monkeys operating it". Back on topic...

And sarah, men have a harder time because of our higher levels of testosterone, and what I meant was we can't sometimes control the response you might have to a hot chick, but you can suppress any action from it.