Difference?

Devastator_Mech

Hey, could anyone tell me the difference between an Ordos AA trooper and a Harkonnen Trooper?

Accordng to the WW site, it say the AA Trooper's missile could track therefore having a better AA capability. But the Harkonnen Trooper's missile could also track too. I really can't the difference, could someone tell me?

the Ordos aa trooper fires more slowly then the trooper and has the same armour. it shots track targets preciser then the trooper's.

the Harkonen trooper fires pretty fast and has the same armour as the aa trooper but i think its shot is stronger.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Shock trooper

Does anyone know that the AA trooper does indeed track VERY precisely.

In Sandy Pass(2 player small map)I made an air-strike against my foe's unit (just outside his base) with some 'thopters and soon some AA troopers came and started countering my 'thopters, so ordered a retreat,(all my 'thopter have 2 chervons) and by the time all my 'thopter have reached their own helipads, I realised the AA trooper's shots are still tracking my 'thopters and it had travelled across 1/2 the map !! And i thought, OMG!! :O

umm... Atreides having an aa trooper as an only aa defence sounds kind of weak :-

well, they've got rocket turrets and ordos doesnt have an AA turret.

hey, Bashar Oyvind, can you make a thread in dune Editing board about your mod? sounds pretty neat.