I'm in require of a certin Mod

RobertF2002

Well this time its about A required mod.I need a mod to unlock everything.For a few reasons:

1)Because i'm bored of old units

2)Because I need beter defense

3)Because I need attacking units

4)To make the game more fun!

So if anyone can get me a mod like that please post a reply and the mod.(If you have it)

Apollyon's mod is good. You could also try Updated Airstrike 4, which IMO is very good. Or if you want a Total conversion, Try Shadows of Arrakis, this even somes with a new intro made by Cyborg! And in about a week, mine will be released thanks to successfull beta tests. ;D

well, make one yourself. as for how, go find a good mod tutorial somewhere.

ok, i was rude, but seriously, if you want a mod that you like, you can make it. there are modding tutorials at Jacob Douds's Site (click on his profile and click on his site....)

I'm currently working on my own mod. So far I've unlocked:

Guild Mega Cannon

Ixian Mega Cannon

Tleilaxu Walker

Ix Suboid

Tleilaxu Living Turret

Imperial Sardaukar Tank

Imperial Sardaukar APC

Guild NIAP Flyer

Spotlight

Large Windtrap for ALL 3 houses

I'm working on getting the Guild Refinery unlocked now. ;D

I tried to make the Tleilaxu walker function like it did in the Ordos mission in the campaign where you had to destroy the Tleilaxu infestation. It looks like a cross between a leech and a spider. It's basically a walking powerful bomb. You just move it next to enemy units and structures and deploy it for a massive explosion. (Sorry, despite all my experiments, I just couldn't get the Tleilaxu walker to create a Leech when it explodes). It's fairly vulnerable however, and not very fast.

I couldn't unlock the Guild Refinery, it just kept crashing the game. I've unlocked the Atreides General, Duke Achillus, and the Harkonnen General. Next will be Ordos. :D