MS Does it again!

Acriku

Yeah i just got my xbox last month, i signed up for the live beta and got the sept. letter.... i guess will hear in the october letter if im in or not....

but yeah i cant wait for PSO to hit the xbox, that game will rock onthe box ;D

Scytale GTA3 is the only good game on PS2, Woah pc has it, too, so it isn't something original or killer app-ish. You can't judge a console by a single game that is good. PS2 specs suck compared to Xbox, Online capability sucks compared to XboxLive, PS2 games suck compared to Xbox games (Halo, Dead or Alive3, Silent Hill 2, Prisoner of War, Kameo, Fusion Frenzy(I love that game... :)), etc). PS2 will have 40 gig hd, wooooah whoopdiedoo - you have to buy a new PS2 to get it, so only newbie buyers will get it. And who needs 40 gigs? A little "overdoing" it a little eh? PlaystationSucks2 is just that.

And Playstation 3 is only being made to compete with high-end specs of the Xbox. Pure competitive motives, and it's sad that they are doing that just to try to beat a console that came out when their PS2 did (close to it). 'Tis a shame...