a good strategi for harkonnen

guusr5644

• 3 weeks later...

ADP's are way too slow to be effective in attack. Maybe that's why it's called an Air Defense Platform. ADP's are very rarely used, because they have weak firepower and pathetic armor. Gunship defend your base better than ADP's do.

weak firepower? what planet are you from. you dont build just one ADP, you build 3 or 4. ADPS have instant hit bullet and fire fairly fast.

Come on. ADP's fire bullets and they are lot less effective than the gun turrets. Sure they might work good on infantry, but 3 or 4 ADP's will get destroyed very quickly buy say a bunch of mongoose or even a few missiles tanks, whose range is a lot longer.

I have played many experienced Harkonnen players and none of them have ever used ADP's, because they are a waste of money. With the same money you could be making a gunship fleet to destroy half of your opponent's base, lol.

ADP's can be ruled by almost any anti air unit. they are slow, and weak. only their damage is quite reasonable. and worst of all. they're ugly and move stupid. i wouldn't even build them because they look stupid and move even worse.

Does everything have to be so realistic? I mean, this is a game we're talking about. ::) Let's see, how could a Fedaykin blast a sonic wave through his weirding module without going deaf himself? ::) Why does the radiation from the Death Hand missile go away so fast? Shouldn't it stay there for a few hundred years? ::) Please...

Why does the radiation from the Death Hand missile go away so fast? Shouldn't it stay there for a few hundred years? ::) Please...

A better question would be, how can a thermonuclear missile do so little damage???? I mean, I real missile would not only blow up a building, but destroy everything on the screen and beyond.

ok, but where would the gameplay go to then? eh? ever thought about that? :) one nuke is the end of the game, but not only for you,but also the person who fired the nuke.

In emperor it's just fine. RA had a useless nuke though, it could hardly kill a dog but ah well. it looked kewl.

TA's nukes were nukes, bwah i remember those babies. 30 nukes in one straight line to the enemy base....

IT'S NUKING TIME!

ok, but where would the gameplay go to then? eh? ever thought about that? :) one nuke is the end of the game, but not only for you,but also the person who fired the nuke.

In emperor it's just fine. RA had a useless nuke though, it could hardly kill a dog but ah well. it looked kewl.

TA's nukes were nukes, bwah i remember those babies. 30 nukes in one straight line to the enemy base....

IT'S NUKING TIME!

I've thought of that. The logical solution to that would be not to call them "multiple thermonuclear missiles of incredible power" like they do in the game.

Does everything have to be so realistic? I mean, this is a game we're talking about. ::) Let's see, how could a Fedaykin blast a sonic wave through his weirding module without going deaf himself? ::) Why does the radiation from the Death Hand missile go away so fast? Shouldn't it stay there for a few hundred years? ::) Please...

1, they wear earplugs ;D

2, they have radiation cleaning things.