Generations Videos Part 2

Gobalopper

Three new Generations videos to check out today. They are all taken from the large 30 minute video give to us by Cryo late last month and deal with a variety of things. The first as Mahdi explained last time shows the steps of creating a family in the game. The second, and first of the new movies, shows how to move the camera around. The third provides details on selecting and ordering your units around. And the last of this group is on the interface. The download links are below:

Part 1 - 1.6MB

Part 2 - 2.4MB

Part 3 - 4.6MB

Part 4 - 11.8MB

There are a few times where the screen flickers but that is from some dropped frames in the original but it isn't too bad. Keep an eye out for the rest, there will probably be around a total of 10 parts and the rest will be around 10MB in size each. I might add the soundtrack as a seperate download as well if I can extract it correctly.

I know cable is the shiznit O0

and those videos are cool! man i wish there was some way to get that game in the works again :-

who are those guys name i see scrolling in my player can they gives us the code ;D

[hide]

don't say it too loud, but there is a program made to create 3d apps for the web, in the language of Cryo Interactive (SCOL)... Still, it wouldn't help working on DG'S. But, as I said somewhere, the creator of SCOL think of making it Open Source... Which would mean....

Arf, you can always dream ;)

[/hide]

whats this you say? whos this guy and where was he he and how can he help?

there is someone who is in charge of the liquidation of Cryo.... That guy was on summer vacation and came back September 18th.

There is some company in Europe who are in touch qith him, they are interested to know what will happen with SCOL (if it'll become open source, and all).

I'm trying to stay updated on that subject, and, other subject, like DG.

If something have to happen, we'll probably know it soon...