Please be aware !!

I'll be on holiday, starting Monday the 9th and will be back the 28th of September. My holiday will be spend in Canada. I think I'll have internet access, but am not sure of that. Please be advised that I might not have, therefore I will not post here.

I hope other board members can pick up some of the stuff. The rest has to wait until I return :)

• 3 weeks later...

How is your holiday going? :)

Pretty good ! What ever anyone says, Canada is a great country. If you like nature, you have to visit Canada. I'm staying at the feet of the Canadian Rockies. From here, you can travel to several points and see some great stuff (ever walked on a glacier ?). Also went dining at the highest restaurant in Canada at 2600 meters (7700 feet). The view at that point is excellent, cause you'll look out over the Rockies :)

If you have the time and money, be sure to pay a visit to Canada !!

How much for such a home ???

hehe, maybe we can become neighbours ;)

The ground I'm looking at buying is a 1000 sq. meters. It'll cost me $ 250.000 (Canadian dollars). The house that I have in mind will cost me around the $ 250.000 - $ 300.000 (Canadian dollars). I'll try to see if I can find some pics of the house :)