c&c dead !

playerap

Yeah. I still play Red Alert...though it also still sells, like, a million copies a year. Over 5 million stisfied customers! Eat your heart out, Blizzard. ;D

ummm...warcraft3 sold 1 million copies in the first WEEK (and RA2 does not sell a million copies a year anymore, maybe first year) By now there are probably at least 5-6 million satisfied wc3 fans, and it's only bean out for less than two months, RA2 has been out for two years :P

Thak you. Notice, though, how this was cool, calm, all settled down? Then Razorox comes in and, for no apparent reason, starts flaming me, spouting on about RA2, which I had never bought up ::). Oh well, I suppose we should do as he says, not as he does. ::)

Yeah. I still play Red Alert...though it also still sells, like, a million copies a year. Over 5 million stisfied customers! Eat your heart out, Blizzard. ;D

ummm...warcraft3 sold 1 million copies in the first WEEK (and RA2 does not sell a million copies a year anymore, maybe first year) By now there are probably at least 5-6 million satisfied wc3 fans, and it's only bean out for less than two months, RA2 has been out for two years :P

Thak you. Notice, though, how this was cool, calm, all settled down? Then Razorox comes in and, for no apparent reason, starts flaming me, spouting on about RA2, which I had never bought up ::). Oh well, I suppose we should do as he says, not as he does. ::)

"for no apparent reason" MY ASS. You are a freaking lying, exaggerating, deceiptful, distortive son of a b|tch, who has just pulled me over the line, and I've had it with you duke. You're just so fucking retardedly STUPID, that I don't even care anymore. Gob put this thread in dungeon plz, duke doesn't seam to know how to use intelligence in his arguments, and I've already said too much stuff in this post that I shouldn't have. SORRY IF I MISREAD RA for RA2 YOU PRICK. Damn it duke, you piss me right off. I'm not having any more of these pointless discussions with you, cuz you're too immature, and thick-headed to even realize WTF is going on. And just keep copy/pasting your original post.

Yes I know this post was immature, but like I said duke provoked it in every way, and deserved every bit of it. At least I can admit when I'm being immature though ::)...

Ok, THAT does deserve a dungeon. That was direct, blantant insulting. If you knew it was immature, why did you click "post"? That goes with what I've been saying since you joined: Think before you post!!!

Yes, Gob, PLEEEZ dungeon this thread. It seems to be getting nowhere.

It seems to be getting nowhere.

You seam to be in an awful hurry to get this thread dungeoned...probably because you want to hide yourself being embarassed in an argument. ::). Of course it seams to be getting nowhere, cuz you just keep copy/pasting your original post, whenever I try and advance the discussion using logic, fact, and educated opinion. You know you got nothing, so you do the ol' copy paste, and ignore everything I said. EVEN GOB SAID YOU DISTORT THE TRUTH, to make yourself look like you have some sort of defense. Just admit it you immature little boy.

I made that previous post because you deserved it. ALL of it. If you're gonna be an immature little biatch, I can be one right back.

U Are retarded. Duke was right. :P

I'm retarded because you've known duke longer than I have. LMAO. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Or am I retarded because duke like's starcraft. Or is it because I said MAYBE (meaning there is a possiblity) you have known him for two months, and I just happened to be wrong (Oh look, I can admit when I'm wrong) I guess I can't even hypothesize without being labelled as retarded. I think you've known duke for too long...he seams to be rubbing off on you. And how could duke be right, when he never said I was retarded in the first place...

1. We live, like 2 miles apart. We go to the same school. How could he NOT know me? Of course, you had no way of knowing that, so...

2. That last sentence makes no sense. What are you trying to say? If I had called you retarded, I would have been right? I don't get it. ???

U Are retarded. Duke was right. :P

I'm retarded because you've known duke longer than I have. LMAO. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Or am I retarded because duke like's starcraft. Or is it because I said MAYBE (meaning there is a possiblity) you have known him for two months, and I just happened to be wrong (Oh look, I can admit when I'm wrong) I guess I can't even hypothesize without being labelled as retarded. I think you've known duke for too long...he seams to be rubbing off on you. And how could duke be right, when he never said I was retarded in the first place...

1. We live, like 2 miles apart. We go to the same school. How could he NOT know me? Of course, you had no way of knowing that, so...

2. That last sentence makes no sense. What are you trying to say? If I had called you retarded, I would have been right? I don't get it. ???

lol apparently you thought he was tlaking to me too...oh and I like how you just skip over every post that proves you're an idiot. Like the one where GOB let you know it. You STILL will not acknowledge you are wrong, CUZ YOU"RE TOO FUCKING IMMATURE. I can't take it >:(. People like you should be shot.

It seems to be getting nowhere.

You seam to be in an awful hurry to get this thread dungeoned...probably because you want to hide yourself being embarassed in an argument. ::). Of course it seams to be getting nowhere, cuz you just keep copy/pasting your original post, whenever I try and advance the discussion using logic, fact, and educated opinion. You know you got nothing, so you do the ol' copy paste, and ignore everything I said. EVEN GOB SAID YOU DISTORT THE TRUTH, to make yourself look like you have some sort of defense. Just admit it you immature little boy.

I made that previous post because you deserved it. ALL of it. If you're gonna be an immature little biatch, I can be one right back.

You want to keep arguing? I have got it narrowed down to two things:

1. You work for Blizzard

or

2. You are also an immature, hormone crazed teenager.

Take your pick. All the insesive cussing leads me to believe in #2.

You want to keep arguing? I have got it narrowed down to two things:

1. You work for Blizzard

or

2. You are also an immature, hormone crazed teenager.

Take your pick. All the insesive cussing leads me to believe in #2.

Notice how you have no material to back up your claim of either of those, when looking at the actual discussion posts only. When I say you're immature I could write a two-page report, listing reasons by the dozens of why you are immature during simple civilized discussions.

Hmm...I'm willing to settle on a truce. We agree WestWood and Blizzard both make fine products, our tastes simply differ. Deal? 8)

I will agree when you admit you distorted the truth to benefit your side of the argument. The owner of these forums even says so. When you acknowledge this, I can forgive and forget.

Look, I misinterperted what you said. I will admit that. But you turned right around and started cussing me out, calling me all sorts of nasty things. I never out-and-out insulted you that whole time. I don't curse "out loud", I always do this: "sh*t". I admit our opinions differ greatly. But that I am immature? No.

I didn't even ask you to admit you are immature. I asked you to admit you distorted the truth. Plain and simple. You don't even have the guts to admit that. You try and rationalize yourself by saying "I missinterpreted what you said". You can't missinterpret something like that duke...plz just admit it. We've all had enough of this. And I admit I was immature when flaming you. I admit I got out of hand. Now it's your turn...

I admit that i misinterpreted what you said. Distorted the truth? You said my ideas where "gay". That kind of slaps you in the face. I immediately reacted, as any normal male would, against that. Perhaps I was mistaken. I am sorry if I offended you. I distorted the truth, yes. To better my argument, perhaps. As a blantant insult, no. Again, I am sorry if you were offended by anything I have said or done in this thread. I just wish it to be known that perhaps we both could have handled this better. Truce? 8)

Ha! That is so stupid. "I distorted the truth." "OK, i forgive you for me cussing you out and calling you gay and flaming you and..."

I believe I speak for both of us when I say: Shut up and let this thread sink to the bottom!