Mass Shooting In Goshen IN.

exatreide

I live in Goshen In, as you all have heard there was a mass shooting in Goshen Indiana. The news is still coming in, but aparently 35 people have been wounded. One was airlifted to a nearby hospital. The gun man aparently escaped or killed himself. Traffic has been backed up two to three miles. . The gunman is suspected to be a disgrunteld worker. Thats all I know.

first of all, i do not think he needs sympathies. he was not affected. the ONE civilian that died needs our sympathies, as well as his kids. :'( :'( :'( :'(

only12 poeple were injured, and only 4 were shot, the gunman only KILLED himself and another worker.

it started with a fight about a girl. pathetic. i dont kill poeple over girls!!!!!!!!!!!!11 >:( >:(

ex check your data first next time. my sympathies to the man who got killed's family. :'( :'( :'(

oh and FYI my dad works in; a building only about 35 yards from there. luckily he left 10 minutes before it happened.

sorry if i sound mean, i am just very disturbed by this.:'( :'( :'(