anime but not the other anime post

hilamobster13

hey just wondering what your favorite & least favorit animes are.  oh yeah and gob, does that ichijoji guy still podt??  anybody who posts using a name best known to 6-10 year olds is best banned.  i'm in a gifted and talented class(aka genius) so i'm not considered to be associated with the "americans"  'yoshi shudders in disgust'

my favorite is my neighbor tortoro, and princess mononoke.

I also like patlabor, gundam, gundam 08th ms team, gundam 0080, gundam 0083(favorite of the the gundams. gundam series in general) record of loddoss war, cowboy bebop, and silent sevice(a movie)

you're kidding....totoro?

i was hoping you poeple would be more likely to like ghost in the shell, gundam, evangelion,

seraphic feather ,appleseed,trigun,gon, x-1999,etc.... anyway, i hope ichijoji is gone...he bugged the crap out of me..... again, the character ken ichijoji is on digimon.... just way too creepy.....oh yeah, the japanese think the gundam characters are bishonen.    I think there insane.

yeah.... mechs rule.... if totoro was your first anime, why does that mean you stilll have to keep it as your favorite? anybody have a good pic of the rabies virus i can use?school project.dont ask.

DEATH TO THE ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!evangelion is the best!!!!!!!!!

*giant wolf god san is in trrouble.......wait! here comes saya from blood and an angry mob of kodama, not to mention another angry mob of dustbunnys!!! oh my!!! its satsuki in a gundam? yea!!!!satsuki stole a gundam!!!!oh, and look!!belldandy has a giant machine gun!!!! and ayame has collected all the power stones!!!!now she'll kill you!!!!!!!and what's that?it's motoko and an army of mini-drones!!!!

no matter how you try to kill me&my lackies, i'll allways have enough anime knowledge to conjure up a dosen more!!!!