my pathetic strategy....

ethan

Laser Tank against a Mino, while the mino is following the laser tank, the Laser tank can fire like this: it moves around the Mino, and the Mino will shoot, but the bullets are too slow. And the Laser Tank has instant bullets (laser = light, speed = 299792458 ms-1 ok, but in this game instant)

That's like hit 'n run.

But also quickly attack, and when the enemy has organized, run away. And when the enemy isn't paying attention, you'll do it again :)

Are you sure? Mongoose with minotaurus...... im more than confident in which they won't last long at all.

thats bullcrap, i have taken out like 5 mongeese and assult tanks with ONE laser tank, even with a mino its easy to kill them.... ( drive by shootings)

They can avoid the Mongoose Missile often, and as you said, a Mino is only good against SLOW moving units. And the Laser Tanks isn't slow :)

Exactly, the mongoose will slow them down and the mino will finish it off.

And for ethan, if you taken out 5 mongoose and an assault, then the players your versing is seriously the biggest loser i've ever seen, the max a single laser could take from me is nothing or maybe ONE unit.

They can avoid the Mongoose Missile often, and as you said, a Mino is only good against SLOW moving units. And the Laser Tanks isn't slow :)

Exactly, the mongoose will slow them down and the mino will finish it off.

And for ethan, if you taken out 5 mongoose and an assault, then the players your versing is seriously the biggest loser i've ever seen, the max a single laser could take from me is nothing or maybe ONE unit.

more than that....5 mongoose, 5 assult, among MANY others. but infintry like sard elites massacre them (holtman effect).

Yeah, and you will always say you know that one.

1. I'll give you this situation. You have some Dust Scouts. And the enemy a bunch of (HK) Troopers. There is a strategy for this. How would you solve it.

2. If you say first that you dn't know some strategies, don't go tell later that you DO know them...

Yeah, and you will always say you know that one.

1. I'll give you this situation. You have some Dust Scouts. And the enemy a bunch of (HK) Troopers. There is a strategy for this. How would you solve it.

2. If you say first that you dn't know some strategies, don't go tell later that you DO know them...

Some dusties and HK troopers right?

Which house am i besides Ordos, and what unit do i have?