Flash Movie

Emperor Harkonnen

Well, Flash is never video quality, but it keeps small-sized. And you can do alot with it.

I think it's nice if there is such movie. So you have me as support :)

Damn, I have Flash somewhere here on my computer, but didn't got around to it to learn it

Macromedia, I have learned myself that one. even though there are easier programs to make it with, I prefer macromedia since that is the only one I know how to handle.

Thanks Timenn, nice to have some support.

Does anyone know where to get something like picture of characters for my movie?

I probably won't be able to make them move with animation, so it will be something like south park I make.

I'm planning to do a flash movie too about dune. Still, it would be a sarcastic view of Quebec and the rest of Canada based on Dune :)

With those wast desert of snow.... Harkonnen (federal fovwernement, red) Atreides quebec governement, blue), and such :)

I just have to do some good ddrawings though.... :)

And no, I,m not racist, it will be an HUMORISTIC view of all of that....

I'm planning to do a flash movie too about dune. Still, it would be a sarcastic view of Quebec and the rest of Canada based on Dune :)

With those wast desert of snow.... Harkonnen (federal fovwernement, red) Atreides quebec governement, blue), and such :)

I just have to do some good ddrawings though.... :)

And no, I,m not racist, it will be an HUMORISTIC view of all of that....

Hehe, didn't Quebec just ban margerine that isn't white? They were saying something about it on the radio this morning. Damn those French. ;)

looooooool, yeah that's right :) (would be good to include in the scenario some where.... :P)

yeah, those guyz producing butter and milk got ferustrated because "some people will buy margarine because it's yellow like butter"... Geez, I know that the average people here maybe not that quick on consommation some times, but damnit, they can do the difference between margarine and butter.... (Just by the price and the size actually, lol).

But, thinking about it, I would also try to include in the scenarion somewhere the fact that we can't reclaim prizes we win over the internet.... That makes me mad so much some times.... :)

well, webspace wouldn't be a problem with me, if it's not too large... Still, if you do a flash movie, may I suggest you to draw your things? :) Would be better, and lower in space...

if you want dune stuff, go in google.com and type "Dune" +"Frank Herbert" +"Movie"

(with all the + and "")

the, you click on image and you do the same thing!

well, if it's large, use my trick!

host the file on a lycos like site and link it from your main web site :)

as for drawing in flash, like Acriku said, that fairly easy, just place your pic on the background, and draw over it. Srue it may look childish, that's drawing, but sometimes, it's doing better "effect" then real pics!