Any advice or tips for the last mission?

Brutus

Ah, ok. Anyway, i guess it will be some time to next time i play that mission. (well into the Harkonnen camapign and the sivil war now. Sided with Gunseng. BTW, do you know if he will use Death Hands against me?)

brutus, i got an nice defence for you:

if you don't want to read it, just don't scroll down.

ok... first you have to defend yourself against the troops coming towards you in the western side, bring your troops there and defend.

build up your base with an con. yard, an few windtraps scattered around the base, 2 baracks, 1 factory, 2 hangars, an few landing pads.

after you've got the baracks up pump out 10/15 troopers for each entrance.

make buzsaws as fast as possible and make an line of those tanks in front of your entrances.

behind them you place some missile tanks and on the left and right of the entrance you place 10/15 troopers.

ALWAYS replace empty spots in the first line (buzsaws) the buzsaws will take all the damage!

after you've got this up you can plan your attack

Sorry ken, but don't leave such an open space. But you can do like this, coloring in that kind of color, that he has to select it first - Timenn

When you fight against Copec, you will face the Death Hand

:O :'(

Oh well, i will manage i guess..

Thanks for the tips Ken, i am already well into the mission. But right now i am hooked on the Battlefeild: 1942 demo, so no more Emperor for me in a while :)

No! I havent "lost interest". I am just hooked on the BF 1942 demo, and have played Emperor for a while, so i need some change, and BF is very fun ;) :)

I will return to Emperor sometime, i guess :)

Until then, cya!

like i said, you can ALSO play an CO-OPERATIVE campain in multiplayer, its just like playing an campain on singleplayer but you get an allie that helps you and you go through everything together (if you have an good allie)

find someone ;)

or perhaps on of your friends, ask him if he wants to ;)

gosh... going through an entire campain with someone...the very thought of it reminds me of my newbie days :'(