how to deal with mass leech attacks

atrd3m0n

True about the Sarduakar and Fremen part, but they will take too long to get in large numbers. The reason why my Light Infantry are not in guard mode, is so that they don't run out to the leeches and get hit by Mino shells when the Minos fire on the leeches. The Light Infantry are there to prevent the leeches from attacking the Minos, so they must protect the Minos at all times, and not move away.

The Dust Scouts are NOT a sacrifice. Have you played the mission in the Ordos Campaign when you must rid Draconis IV of a Tleilaxu infestation? Dust Scouts ROCK against leeches. The leech larvae doesn't kill them as quickly as other units, and they can always shoot the larvae off one another.

Look, atrd3m0n, I don't ask for your comments. If you don't like it, go to another place. But if you continue here, you will, banned.

Why are Buzzsaws a sacrifice, you are forgetting that they can't be leeched. That's make them perfect for destroying all Tleilaxu, none of their weapons are a thread for them

True about the Sarduakar and Fremen part, but they will take too long to get in large numbers. The reason why my Light Infantry are not in guard mode, is so that they don't run out to the leeches and get hit by Mino shells when the Minos fire on the leeches. The Light Infantry are there to prevent the leeches from attacking the Minos, so they must protect the Minos at all times, and not move away.

The Dust Scouts are NOT a sacrifice. Have you played the mission in the Ordos Campaign when you must rid Draconis IV of a Tleilaxu infestation? Dust Scouts ROCK against leeches. The leech larvae doesn't kill them as quickly as other units, and they can always shoot the larvae off one another.

Well the leeches will get close to the Light infanries sooner or later, therefore, the Light Infantries will sooner or later be killed by the minos.

this discussion is pretty pointless, leeches are worth shit.

Every player that knows how to defend his spice can deal with leeches, all you need are sards en feds (like mech said all inf).

And should the leech infect one of your units, thats no problem at all seeing how easy it is to get em off.

tleilaxu suck and there just a waste off a subhouse.

Look, atrd3m0n, I don't ask for your comments. If you don't like it, go to another place. But if you continue here, you will, banned.

Why are Buzzsaws a sacrifice, you are forgetting that they can't be leeched. That's make them perfect for destroying all Tleilaxu, none of their weapons are a thread for them

geez man i dont continue anything you dont have to threaten me with banning right away and i live in a free world so i can give my opinion on anything i like >:(

this discussion is pretty pointless, leeches are worth shit.

Every player that knows how to defend his spice can deal with leeches, all you need are sards en feds (like mech said all inf).

And should the leech infect one of your units, thats no problem at all seeing how easy it is to get em off.

tleilaxu suck and there just a waste off a subhouse.

Go play krazyorse and then post some of your crap again

Yes the Light Infantry will be killed by the Minos sooner or later, but if they can stop some leeches from getting through, then the Minos will be infected while there are less leeches around, making it safer for engineers and repair vehicles to get in a fix them.