Mod Updates and Suggestions

Magna Tleilaxu

Duke Leto, I have come up with several new Ideas for my mod and added certain stats:Tleilaxu Infection Beam Super Weapon (Until I think of a better name)Cost: Nothing!Buildtime: 1500Description: When launched at an enemy, the beam will form a destructive blast that will contaminate infantry, Leech vehicles, and Infest Buildings. Needs 5 New windtraps to use. Infected buildings will be indicated by patchy slimy stuff in certain places on the building(s). Infection can be removed by engineers.Tleilaxu Spore LeechCost: 420Buildtime: 150Description: Anti-Air leech. Can leech air units. Uses claws for defence against ground.Lightly armored and very fast. When the Leech Larva finshes its work, it causes the air unit to crash into the ground and make it give birth to a new Spore Leech.Tleilaxu TransportCost: 2000Buildtime: 690Description: Heavily armored and slow, the transport carries all the materials required to build the Tleilaxu Construction Yard. Carries no weapons.Tleilaxu WalkerCost: 900Buildtime: 450Description: Tleilaxu have redesigned their cargo walker to carry a multiple number of troops. Unlike APCs of other houses this one has no armament, But it is EXTREMLY heavily armored. Infantry are basicly useless against it. Is about as fast as other APCs.Tleilaxu Living TurretCost: $1200BuildTime:450Description: Weak but effective defence turret. Attacks by using a tounge like tenticle to peirce armor, foundation and flesh. Contaminates or Leeches any unit it touches. REGENERATES AUTOMATICLY by 10 clicks.Tleilaxu ScientistCost: $450BuildTime: 100Description: Used to steal enemy buildings. (I will try to redesign this so it carries a pistol for defence)Contamination BombCost: $900Build time: 150Description: Move into a group of infantry and watch it explode. The resulting detonation will contaminate all infantry units in a range of 4 squares. Works like Ix Infiltrator, with out cloak.Face DancerCost: $500Build time: 67Description: Select an enemy unit and it will turn itself into that unit for 4 minutes. Carries a small pistol for defence. If firing it will lose its deceptive form.Atreides, Harkonnen and Sardaukar GholasCost: $200 (Sardaukar Gholas) $100 (Atreides and Harkonnen Gholas) Build time: 45Description: A complete duplicate of a sardaukar, Atreides or Harkonnen Light Infantry. Much weaker than the original, Use for spying NOT combat.Dust Leech (Stats Same as dust scout)Description: Being simmilar to the spider-like scouts of an unknown house, the Dust Leech can bury itself in sand pits. Carries a weaker version of the weapon found on the Tleilaxu Living Turret.Changes in original units------------------------------------------------Contaminators----------------------Have a MUCH stronger attack then that of the original.Automaticly regenerate by 3 clicks.Gain stealth abillity at highest vetrancy.Leeches-----------------------------------It takes less time for a leeched unit to hatch a new leech.Automaticly regenerate by 5 clicks.also gain stealth abillity at highest vetrancy.Flesh Vat-------------------------------------Automaticly regenerates by 9 clicks.

1.Hmm...That would be hard...Ideas on how to do it, anyone?

2.Another hard one...maybe stealth, instead?

3.A good, easy-to-do idea. Perhaps just one, though? Like a generic?

4.Oh, that's easy enough.

Oh, and please don't name posts things like: Hey dukeLeto, look at this!" The mods could get upset, as it say not to in the rules.

Ok, thanks.

By the way I need some help with ideas for the name of the mod I have one Idea:

1. Wrath of the Bene Tleilax

I also need help with another triffling thing: The tleilaxu windtrap (INTLWindtrap.)I cant add it in, even when I give it its icons and every thing. So can u help me with that too

(PS)Sorry bout title

The living turret already exists, though I think it's fine...Not too much leeching, or the whole map could turn leechy! ;D

"Clicks"? What, about, is a click? A second? ??? Regen. rate can't be controlled. It's automatic. (In English, a "click" is about a kilometer. It's military. Just so you all know.)

Hmm, you read my mind on the Contaminator. ;D Perhaps better armor, too? And uncrushable?

Ya, things should go leechy faster, good idea...

I'll use the sard APC's image for the Transport Walker...It doesn't walk, but it is unarmed.

Scientist...Easy enough...

Their buildings could auto-heal...good idea.

A-OK!

Maybe what we could do for the Tleilaxu windtrap is use the Ordos windtrap but find a way to change its textures and Geometry. The Walker, which is not yet in my mod will be ten times faster than the original. We need to keep the contaminator like other infantry so it is crushable.

It will also have tleilaxu windtrap GRAPHICS and TEXTURES.

There will be a Tleilaxu Palace. We are probably gonna have the FleshVat build infantry only and the leech. The new Flesh Factory will produce the vehicles. We also need to create a new turret for use against air. Thinking of air, any body got Ideas for Tleilaxu Flyers?

Cool a Palace any ideas for the super weapon? maybe use the misssle thing hark does, even change the missle with the xbf, and have the damage be turn all units into leeches or contaminaters ;D or the chaos lightening effect to infect the units to turn to tleilaxu ;D

Cool a Palace any ideas for the super weapon? maybe use the misssle thing hark does, even change the missle with the xbf, and have the damage be turn all units into leeches or contaminaters ;D or the chaos lightening effect to infect the units to turn to tleilaxu ;D

that would be frickin sweet