For Trekkies, and other people who like Star Trek

Timenn

Dominion war kicks ass, and worf is there too :D.

And exatreides is sooo right. Are you an ensign, especially on the enterprise your as good as dead. Half the enterprise died and dr. crusher got a bit hurt. Who do you think they will help? of course docter crusher while all ensigns lie there dying and being posessed.

Oh yeah a simple add, if the captain asks you to join him for an away mission run like hell, cuz you will die, no matter what species you will encounter. Even if they're just furbies you will die!. They will probably have some secret phaser gun hidden in their backs or something :D.

And another thing why is it that the enterprise is the only ship in the entire federation with loyal officers. tsjeez there is a LOT of corruption there.

P.S. they should throw away their stupid rules. OMG they are not allowed to interfere in anything. what's the fun about that, the only thing that comes out of that rule is dead people, starfleet people that is

some things that never happen in Star Trek:

1. There is an incredible powerful ship in space and it's not out to destroy earth.

2. There is an incredible powerful ship in space and it wants to attack romulus

3. The holodeck doesn't malfunction

4. The enterprise for once is not the one to save the universe

5. Captain Picard sits actually still in his chair when the ship is under attack

(no realy this is realy true, while worf actually stands behind his console he hardly moves when the ship is under attack. Picard though jumps in his chair as if it is a trampoline.)

6. Riker does something usefull (what's the use of a first officer anyway)

7. Wesley crusher actually gets shot and dies

8. Deanna Troi actually feels something right (Captain i do not feel any hostile intentions... Worf: We are under attack!)

9. They encounter an intelligent alien species that doesn't either attack the enterprise or need it's help.

10. The Romulans actually do something fair.

11. Data does something logical

I believe edric that there would be a certain veriaty of space vessels. Still though you will find in the case with the US. that We are going to start making the f-22 and the joint strike fighter. These will take out all of the other main and support aircraft. They were right about the fact that all ships evolve into one kind of cruiser. Also Humans adapted to fighting with other races that didnt use much small craft. They aer still in there though if you study star trek. Sure its fake but its pretty good.

any combat in Star Trek after the Shatner series has been a complete snooze-a-palooza. On the real Star Trek, there was real action and suspense amonst Starship combat.

If you people want to see space battles, you can see Star Wars.

You can see that Star Trek is avoiding that. Like in First Contact they could have showed the batte, instead of the Enterprise crew listening. But ST know they can't concurrate with SW in this matter, so they have another type of Science-Fiction.

For me it makes ST better then SW. But this is an opinion.

Hahahahahaha... the Enterprise is a pea shooter compared to a Star Destroyer.

But the real question is: How would 'Darth Vader of Borg' look like? ;D

LOL imagine the Borg meeting the Jedi Council:

Yoda: We are strong with the Force.

Borg: The Force is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Yoda: You do not wish to assimilate us. [Jedi mind trick]

Borg: Yes we do. *assimilates Yoda*

Yoda: *has a blank stare* We are Borg. The Force will be assimilated.

Great, that just spoiled the fun for me .. ..

Didn't I tell you I wanted to know nothing about a Star Trek movie before I see it in the theaters ?

Why wasn't there a simple "spoiler" above that post ::)

..I fine now. . .all calm .. .just taken those pills agains that friendly men in a white cote gave me. ..