Sci-fi movies

nampigai

From what I've heard they're just a couple of the Jedi's in the background in that battle scene you can see in the trailer.  Kinda like the role Matt Damon and Ben Affleck had in "Feild of Dreams".  Extra's.  Unless you search every face in all the thousands there one by one, you probably won't even see them.

A couples of years ago we had a large strike and everyone started buying bread and I don't what it's called you use it bear and bread, cause they thought that the strike would continue for years. Well gues we danes aren't that clever after all ;D

my personel favorite sci fi movie of all times is aliens. the one james cameron made in the 80's. in my opinion there has been alot of rip offs of this movie but none compare. even the new xbox game halo has alot of elements the aliens movies did for example the last part of the game were the ships reactor are goin off and he has to get off the ship before it explodes. like the drop ship and stuff all looks the same. and the space marines, etc. another good sci fi movie is the fifth element with bruce willis even though i dont think u can class that as a sci fi movie

no way the best anime show of the cenury was robotech,robotech2 macross and the invid invasion so go to www.robotech.com if u want to buy the robotech series and read about it robotechis the king of animes  some of u i know r true robotech fans u know u like and want to see robotech theres a movie about it too so dled from morpheus today or buy it ondvd so u dont want to cheat the movieindustry i take the buying it today part i hate cheats or dled it