Console Game Owners (Game Cube, PS2, X-Box)

quoudam72

"Well gun safety is important!!!!!"

*picks up the keyboard again and starts wacking trh5000, buttons on the keyboard fly into the air until finally the keyboard is a mass of broken plastic held together by wires and a sheet of rubber inside the keyboard. Looks around the room for another keyboard finds one unplugs it from the CPU and looks at Nema and smiles. Picks the tower CPU up and walks over to Nema. "How could I forget about you?" Raises the CPU over my head the says "Bombs aways" drops the CPU on Nema's head rinse and repeat 8x or until subject is unconscious. A look of peace comes over my face I turn to evilbaronatreides and say..........*

"You said the Box and the Cube run on 32/64 hybrid processors and the Dreamcast and PS2 are the only consoles with true 128-bit processors. Dreamcast was a promising system but like you said with crap load of useless games it didn't have a chance. I didn't say PC games were better than console games I asked a question for console owners and these PC owners started shooting their mouths off. Casts sharp looks at Nema and trh5000. BTW how are the goldfish?"

I would have to agree errrrrrr..... ummmm....... not with you Nema, but about the X-box controller the damn thing is too big. The system does have promise but the price is steep compared to Gamecube and PS2. I think with the differences between the 3 systems there will be room for everyone no matter what console they chose.

I was pointing out that there was no need to debate over which console was better when a PC keyboard is easily better than all of them. And so the console people started resorting to violence when confronted with reason.

Nema that is not why this carinage started my message clearly states Console Owners I was not talking to the PC owners this is a special interest group and I am through playing the brain game with you.

*walks across the room and opens a trap-like door in the floor of the room. Instructs Ex to help me lift Nema's body off the floor and walk Nema over to the trap-like door as a horrorid look takes over Nema's face I smile a wicked grin*

"Sayonara" *we then drop Nema into the trap-like door where he falls screaming into the darkness of nothingness which swollows him.*

Now my fellow console owners the bad PC Bogeyman is gone there are still refreshments at the back of the room for everyone please feel free.