Console Game Owners (Game Cube, PS2, X-Box)

quoudam72

With the next generation game consoles out on the market how do you guys compare them to each other. I know most of us here only play PC games but I myself also play console games (not all of my friends are into PC games as much as myself). Any thoughts about the new consoles out on the market?

dreamcast was good but it fell due to a lack of good games, I know you are going to yell Phantasy star online, soul caliber, etc. but it had alot of crappy games.

ps2!!!! it was the first have a DVD player. the controller is better than gamecubes or x-boxs(the loaf of bread with 2 joy sticks)

As trh5000 leaves the room I ask Nema to let me see the keyboard. I take the keyboard and whack Nema across the head and render him unconscious then I take the mouse and tie Nema up hands and feet and gag his mouth. As trh5000 returns to the room I whack him across the head with the keyboard he drops his weapons as he falls to the floor out cold. I retrieve his weapons. Ex and myself look at the evilbaronatreides who looks at both of us and says nothing. I tell Ex to put away his las gun and find another mouse and cattle rope trh5000 with it and not forgetting to gag him. I then contact Gob's dungeon patrol and let them know I have two escapees that need to be picked up. I make the comment to Ex that I was not sure who's side trh5000 was on but when he came back with those guns I was not taking any chances.