The unexplained...

ordos45

People spaceships will be here in no time. It took 10 years to build a shuttle into space, given the time and funding we could create a badass spaceship. Or just a scout ship, who knows. For all we know there are aliens, but they could be like we were in the Australiopithicus era.

Just becouse a alien can build a space ship. Dose not mean that they are very inteligent or powerful. If there was inteligint life on the moon think how they would have felt when we landed. Just cause someone is a cross countrie runner dose not mean that he would win in a boxing match.

I agree with Acriku.  Technology and intelligence go hand in hand.  Stupid people can't build spaceships.  that's why people say "he's no rocket scientist" when referring to someone who is not very bright.

Although just having ships, etc, doesn't mean they're hostile, of course, but odds are, they would have the potential to create weapons just as sophisticated as their spaceships.

People may build spaceships in few years time, but aliens can have technology we can`t imagine. They can have no technology at all and then we will be the 'better species' and what we will do with it? People are cruel and they would kill them. If aliens are similar to us and have better technology they will be able to destroy humans. But if they are more intelligent in emotional mean, they maight be more friendly.

I somehow doubt that they will ever trust the humans, If the Aliens Observed how Humans slaughterd each other off. I mean we are not a Society at all. More of Clans of Harkonnen who kills each other for the Supremacy for the Clan for example :) Sounds bit weird.... But if there is an Alien race friendly and Very Advanced. I think they will Enlighten the people.... Ok Ready for the light????!!!!! * Harkonnen Ion beam Hits earth and boom goes the planet *

And thats the end of the Human race. THE END

Kirov you try making a society without bad things in them at all, with nothing but peace and love. When you realize you can't, then you can realize we are but human and lay off the whole Humans suck we all should die thing. Jeez, kind of depressing.

Well, Let me quess. We polluted the world. Changing the Climate with pollution, Killed Hundreds of Animal species. Slaughtering people. Messing with Nature itself, I could Make a list of humans sins.

And you think "we" all swing around our hands and Sings love love love......?

Hahaha Good joke.

Btw Serious. I dont want the planet to blow up though, Cuz there are good people on earth. Not one of those sick guys in America's High seat. or the Sandlicker Osama Bin laden.

I thought the Talons survived, and Zo'or (sp?) managed to get some Duridian (the other aliens.  possible spelled horribly wrong) weapons.

I don't know, I don't really follow the show, although it is very good, if you can get over the bad set design (i.e. the mothership scenes look inflatable), etc.