WC3

playerap

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Blizzard should care about StaarCraft-It's their only RTS worth playing.

Im LowlyMarine, if you play on-line.

yeah but dissing westwood was kind of part of the topic I mean we were dissing support of the topic game. your comment had nothing to do with warcraft3

no the sc vs. ts was more anti-westwood but no a flame thread. have you actually seen a flame thread here? religion was one so was the abortion one, but in gaming there aren't really any flame threads just alot of bitching and posts for some to quit bitching about the stupidist things.

Ok DukeLeto, face the facts... this dune site is more related to westwood than any other gamedeveloper and still most people choose for blizzard. And for as far as I know WE did not start this shit... It was Navaros, followed by you who started flaming at our favorite blizzard games and that forces us to defend us with reasonable arguments. And the outcome is a winner for Blizzard.

I do not dislike people who like westwood more than Blizzard. But if you attack us at our dearest grounds than we will have to stand united against a common foe! (heheheh)