Best Atreides Rush

Moose212

haha

i never play atreides, all i play is ordos

and if it's unbeatable and takes a while to build, it's no longer a "rush team" but a standard force.

Mines is laser tanks and dust scouts...

Yeah, probably, i don't really like to rush. I personally think rushing will only waste precious time and recourses.

Afraid to say your all wrong. You can rush with Atreides, its a combo of sand bikes, feyds, infantry and a lot of micromanaging. Until next post, Vilgent.

Sounds good but doesn't it take quite a while to build feyds?

Edric my qm rec is 17-5, thats all Atreides rushing, one game I got d/c'ed, and 2 I messed up and experimented with bo, and another I accidently hit my comps restart button ya I know I was like >:( ) So if you dont count those It'd be 17-1 With Atreides rushing, that means I lost 1 game outta all that Harkonnen and Odos macths so ummmmm....... ;D. Until next post, Vilgent.

Ever seen my Devastator rush? You build 20 devastators, and rush. ;) It may not e fast, but it works. ;DP.S. Don't forget some defense, too.
20 devasator rushing together is more like your really over-number your foe, thats so cheap. But if your foe is fully using anti-tank infantries, your rush wouldn't last long.

LOL, 20 Devastators don't "rush" anywhere. Besides, that's just a cheap full frontal attack... And it doesn't even work. No single type of unit can win the game for you.

The Atreides can use a massive amount of Kindjal on infantry rock, and the Ordos can just deviate your Devs and make them go "boom". :)

• 5 months later...

best atr rush i have seen for 5k:

barracks,ref (nonstop infantry),ref, fac (2 sandbikes, 1 mongoose, minos) then ref fac fac sard barracks

and make sure that your first ref is fully upgraded before u build your 2nd which is probably a known fact