Could you put infranties in barrack for other houses?

Devastator_Mech

rotflmao, i could own you two with harkonen.

and the atreides's advantage sucks even more, you'll never EVER get an elite infantry unit in multiplayer so forget about that one.

the only one that is actually usefull is that of the ordos, self repair...

Instead of asking questions that have nothing to do with Emperor strategies lets keep it on topic here. And if you don't have strategies don't post! I would rather see less posting and more actual strategy content then what has been going on lately.

more actual strategy content then what has been going on lately.

I understand the part about posting questions that are not related to Emperor strategy, but could you be more specific in your description of 'strategy content'? I'd like to know if I'm posting stuff you regard as 'non strategy related'.

Can't harkonnen have a better advantage? It has the worse advantage out of all the houses, or maybe Ateidies is.

the harkonen's advantage is useless in singleplayer and the atreides's one the best because i know youre an turtler anne lover, but in multiplayer everything's different, no single infantry unit can survive to reach lv. 3 to be placed back in the baracks.

speed is everything, the harkonen's adantage is that their tanks keep working at full strength till they're dead unlike the ordos and atreides units.

Dev_Mech, you are talking yourself about the weakness of Ordos that they slow down, realise then that the Harkonnen don't have it at all!

And about strategy, I will make some new rules and especially guidelines for strategy posting

Can't harkonnen have a better advantage? It has the worse advantage out of all the houses, or maybe Ateidies is.

the harkonen's advantage is useless in singleplayer and the atreides's one the best because i know youre an turtler anne lover, but in multiplayer everything's different, no single infantry unit can survive to reach lv. 3 to be placed back in the baracks.

speed is everything, the harkonen's adantage is that their tanks keep working at full strength till they're dead unlike the ordos and atreides units.

Yes, i am a turtler, but even i turtle, i'll never get a 3 chervon infantry in multiplayer.

Dev_Mech, you are talking yourself about the weakness of Ordos that they slow down, realise then that the Harkonnen don't have it at all!

And about strategy, I will make some new rules and especially guidelines for strategy posting

Although they don't slow down, but they aren't a hit&run unit, that won't help much.

If ordos's advantage changes with hark's one, then both houses would be a very powerful house.