Checkmate!

Acriku

Just say like: A2 to A3 etc... lol, do it with normal mail. Do you know why you can't transfer money in holland lower then the value of E 0.05? (you don't have to pay for transfer mail...) Becuase people were playing chess that way ;D ;D...

Yea, I know. You simply "wire" some money over to the other guy with the message to it that is the move you make, so you don't have to pay for a phonecall or a letter.

I usually play against my Ix terminal, and must admit that after the last upgrade the d*rn'd thing got pretty good all of a sudden ;D

i'm dutch too and i don't understand it either.... though u'r right that we're gonna take over the world.... of course this is a secret cuz nobody may know about this... but yes... we are gonna take over the world  ;)

Ok I explain:

If you want to transfer money to someone, you can send a piece of paper to the bank. There stands your signature, the amount of money, the recipient's account number, and his/her adress, and also an announcement (like: here is the money you was waiting for about 345 yeat) You can fill in at that announcement: A2 to A3. And you transfer E 0.00 of money. And to send that transfer paper to bank cost nothing, no stamp needed. You see

That's why the minimum amount of money to transfer is E 0.05 :)

Back to chess: I can chess, but not very well...

I can chess to but i am also a newbie. Though i think its fun to play.

Oh and for all the ppl who want to hear more about this "take over the world" thingy. I have a hint. We are going to use a strategy never used before. I have planned it out all by myself :-)

That sounds awfully boring.  Why don't you guys just, like, email each other?  Don't get me wrong, I love chess, I suck at it, like most games, but I still love it, but this sounds just...wierd.  Very...Dutch.   :D

ok that's it... i'll tell you what my strategy is... we'll just migrate 15 million dutch ppl to belgium so that the dutch people are a majority and belgium becomes dutch... after that we'll take a bigger country and bigger and bigger and bigger until we can even outpopulate china :-)

On, it shouldn't take ages, but it does take longer than a real life game. It is almost always a good game because you can have time to get a clear head, go to the bathroom, analyze what the computer would do, etc.