Mods and the net

Desert_Eagle25

only way a mod will work online is if the person/s you are playing have the same mod installed (and turned on). I have played a few ppl online with the KH mod... Ghosty even talked aboot getting a tourney going for ppl that have the KH mod but it was said we should wait till V2 is released ;D which shouldn't be much longer.

Okay, Kwisatz Haderach v2.

House Atreides got blown to bits, with pieces flying everywhere. Horrible, gruesome, and, some of us celebrated.

Corrino Found a new heir, made new army.

So, atreides is replaced with Corrino.

Corrino are infantry based.

Ordos gets sniper.

Harks get Stalker

Ordos get De-gas trooper

Harks get plasma trooper etc.

Corrino get things like sarduakar tanks and infantry.

Wave tank, but, to make it fair, the wave tank Hawk Strikes your own units.

Because Corrino is no longer a sub-house, they are replaced with Smugglars.

The get the SMQuad and SMMobile Cannon.

Great new textures from nema

Great balance and little things you don't notice but make the game great from Edric, you know, like 3d games leaves moving, you don't care, but imagine without them?

From Ghosty, all the basic platform for the mod done.

From me, a few units added andbugs worked out.

From DjCid some great music for corrino

From Ebola, the great new Intro movie replacing the EA and WW logo.

And who am I missing?

its all in the build order, three or more factories can get you 20-30 tanks on a few mins. a mistake i made when coming from the single player to multi player is build like im in single player. wrong move! have to find a new way to over come the enemy ;D

my first moves i made in the game:-made 4 scouts-sent the units i got at biggining of game to get in position for defense-sent all 4 scouts all across the map--------------about 6 seconds after my scouts left my base...about maybe 20-30 or so laser tanks attacked.........i hadn't even built a fac yet(was almost done producing)

im not sure if it was this forum or the old WW ones but i had a topic on 'Who has mappacks and Mod' but it got burried after a few responses ;D I know ppl have dl them... were are they online?!