reveiw of dune

Desert_Eagle25

I read that Dune was normal planet before, there were plants and everything as on others planets but something happened. It was Pardot Kynes opinion. When it was sand land, Zensunnits went on Arrakis after long journey they made and stayed there. There were first Fremen, they had Zensunnit`s religion. After that and before events in book, Bene Gesserit Missionaria Protectiva probably came on Arrakis (but nothing sure) and started mother with messiash prophecy (Jessica and Paul). And Paul went on Arrakis Fremen saw Mahdi in him and when Harkonnen attacks and won with Atreides, Paul Atreides become Fremen leader and later Emperor, after destroying Harkonnen and won with Corrino.

there's also "dune messiah", "children of dune", "god emperor of dune", "heretics of dune", and "chapterhouse dune" (i don't think i forgot any??) anyways those are the ones written by Frank, and not his estate

By the way, am i the only one that thinks ol Franky started getting too tedious after "god emperor of dune" man i couldn't force myself through the next book, just too much politics with the benn gesserit being the main characters

I think, even last books aren`t my favourite in whole series, its good that FH made Bene Gesserit in the middle. I never liked them very much, but in the last part they showed a better side of themselves.

And prequels House Atreides, House Harkonnen and House Corrino (although I didn`t read it yet, House Corrino) are also worth read, though they aren`t the same as FH books.

I like the last books the most for a few reasons. One, I love the Bene Gesserit. Two, they've actually learned their lesson about making a Kwisatz Haderach. Three, the fate of the human race depends on a group which is known for its deceptions, cunning, and other things that really don't look too good on a record. Four, I just like all the action. Five, as mentioned before, the politics are amazingly accurate. The politics show how little, yet how much humans have changed in 8000 years.