Any new mods ?

JasperRowan

Hey guys, just wondered if there was any new mods coming out soon, Dune has been a good send whilst corvid 19 has been going on but I've literally gone through all the mods again and kinda need something new to play. If not don't worry just thought I'd ask 

2 hours ago, JasperRowan said:

Hey guys, just wondered if there was any new mods coming out soon, Dune has been a good send whilst corvid 19 has been going on but I've literally gone through all the mods again and kinda need something new to play. If not don't worry just thought I'd ask 

Well, here you have the index with all the campaigns and missions available, I guess you already played them all.
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27756-all-completed-mods-and-tools-index-dune-2000/

To know the most recent additions, check at the bottom, I try to write what I add so it is more easy to follow, maybe you missed 1 or 2.

But I can tell you that something new it's coming.

Edited by Cm_blast

5 hours ago, Cm_blast said:

Well, here you have the index with all the campaigns and missions available, I guess you already played them all.
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27756-all-completed-mods-and-tools-index-dune-2000/

To know the most recent additions, check at the bottom, I try to write what I add so it is more easy to follow, maybe you missed 1 or 2.

But I can tell you that something new it's coming.

I look forward to whatever campaign you have coming, thanks CM, I'll check through the campaigns again like you said I might have missed one 

Edited by JasperRowan

13 hours ago, JasperRowan said:

I look forward to whatever campaign you have coming, thanks CM, I'll check through the campaigns again like you said I might have missed one 

From myself; my lastest works are the Warcraft tileset which includes a single mission; the A christams tale mini campaign and a set of challenge maps; based on the missions that are part of my campaigns but much more harder; intended to high-skill people.

And a single mission based on the butlerian Jihad, the mission to end it all. I forgot to add it into the index, but it was uploaded like 20 days ago.
this is the link: https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/28700-release-the-end-of-the-butlerian-jihad-single-mission/?tab=comments#comment-399100
in case you missed this one.

On 6/4/2020 at 4:21 PM, JasperRowan said:

Feda is coming out with a new Mission Launcher which can load mods on a mission by mission basis. I think we'll be seeing some interesting advancements soon thanks to that breakthrough!

You've really been through every mod in the index already? :) Well hey, I'd love to hear back about watcha thought of mine. :D

On 6/5/2020 at 2:21 AM, JasperRowan said:

Hey!

I am currently in testing phases with an updated mission launcher which can load missions with modded files automatically (and obviously revert the changes once the game closes, so you don't need to care about copying mod files anymore manually).

This new version of the Mission Launcher will also release with a brand new set of campaigns, which are the sequel to my War of Assassins: Sandstorm. The pack will include 50 total new missions, 5 for the Sardaukar and 15 for each of the 3 main Houses. 

So yea, keep checking this place, as once we are done testing this stuff, I will release them and make a topic here on the forum :) Those 50 new missions split between four campaigns linked to each other story-wise should give you quite a bunch of play time.

If you want a small sneak preview about it, check this: https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27863-release-heighliner-tileset/?do=findComment&comment=399215

Edited by Feda

7 hours ago, Feda said:

Hey!

I am currently in testing phases with an updated mission launcher which can load missions with modded files automatically (and obviously revert the changes once the game closes, so you don't need to care about copying mod files anymore manually).

This new version of the Mission Launcher will also release with a brand new set of campaigns, which are the sequel to my War of Assassins: Sandstorm. The pack will include 50 total new missions, 5 for the Sardaukar and 15 for each of the 3 main Houses. 

So yea, keep checking this place, as once we are done testing this stuff, I will release them and make a topic here on the forum :) Those 50 new missions split between four campaigns linked to each other story-wise should give you quite a bunch of play time.

If you want a small sneak preview about it, check this: https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27863-release-heighliner-tileset/?do=findComment&comment=399215

Bud I can't wait for this... Exciting stuff 😄 watch this space 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 6:21 PM, JasperRowan said:

I'm making a cool mod and an extended version for Dune 2k in board game form.