Converting other games into Dune

nemafakei

I dont know about converting the game. Wouldn't it be much more fun to try converting RA units into Emperor? I know it's hard but it should be possible once the xbf files have been fully figured out.

Riper

[glow=blue,2,300]Diamond Dolfin Master Hacker[/glow]

• 3 weeks later...

Me? No.

You could create a BIG voxel of a surface worm as in Emperor. You could also set it up like the Tiberium floater, and it would appear in FS on 'living' maps.

And I already have Fremen Berzerkers and Fedaykin Berzerkers for the visceroids - so infantry overexposed to spice go half native and insane (it happens in Dune lore).

And the main mod I have for TS ignores tiberium and calls it spice.

• 4 months later...

The Deviator , Devastator and Sonic is Dune

u must have them in your mod, but why don't you make a fremen siech to use as a "bunker", like the houses in Red Alert 2???

Anti-Superweapon shield + faster / more superweapons

but if the defence is loaded, it cant hit that area?

Computervirus-Sabotaur???, effects buildings and make them offline even Const yard, for 1 or 1:30 min. like the spy in red alert 2, with power, and resets the black area to 0 when you enter the radar??

Dut dont let them steal money, then u'll c the com cheats (RA2 Brutal Com. Has 100 000 whn its only 50000 at the whole map)!!!

Give me an mail an i can invent other ideas!! :-)

:D ;) :)

Deviator in Tiberian Sun...problematic thing. To my Dune III I've added Deviator Infantry, with similar attributes to mutant hijacker. But how to add a NEW attribute, in this time for warhead (deviating=)? Or is it a hidden option? RA2 with psychic units is no problem (only that I haven't RA2) for making deviators.

OK Mr.Fakei (or Ms, Mrs. etc). Convert Unreal Tournament or Alien vs. Predator 2! Add skins like Sardaukar, Fedaykin, Saboteur, Harkonnen warrior and weapons like weirding module, laser gun, krys knife, seeker and others!

Also, I haven't seen no Dune-mod for Red Alert, RA2, and also C&C. This is horrible! Make good knife fights.

I agree, but...

It is difficult to make mods in RA2, more complicated than in Ts, whit the strings,

The soviet and allied has different units and buildings, you must make all units new, exept apocalypse+ a few other, but if you want to do it, you can make it ;D

'

*The terrain must be re skinnned

*Make very hard Ai, or singleplayer

My friend said to the problem (he is not a modder and im a bad one, so i dont know but..)

Why dont you make the missile to deviator in TS a unit like the Artillery in Ra2

And the missile is a ground unit with 100000 hp,buil limit 1, and hijacker, when the tank dies, a function says: Kill Deviator Missile, so he cant run and hijack