House Maros Mod

Frodo

i dont think so, i'd rather release it all at once. sorry. But I do have an update. I am about 3/4 done and it will be released some time in the next 2 weeks or so. Beta testers, expect an email within the next week.

hey everybody, I have another update, but it is not necesarily good. My computer's hard drive was corrupted, so I will have to set the release date back a couple weeks. I will be able to save part using a zip drive through dos. But there is some good news, Jacob Douds will be helping me make it, so we will get it done 2 times as fast. And it will not have the problem of the KH mod, where you can not have prebuilt or units on. You can set it to anything you want!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a long time. I just got my computer back yesterday, and my internet connection is messed up. I have been working hard on my mod and I promise a release soon.

but in a since could you take all 3 house and 5 subs out then make 3 new say Gi Joe, Kobra, and why not give Zartan his own house and then 5 new subs and have own Gi Joe RTS? or would that be improbable?  :-/

Impossible. The engine requires and refers to three sides, and 5 subhouses. No more, no less.

Sorry, but can u read?! i dind't sayed u have 2 make more than 3 sides, what i meant, and also posted, delete all sub-houses, and all houses, and create completely new ones. dind't say u have 2 do more than 3 or more than 5 sub-houses...

H A R K O N N A

You need to keep the same basic house and subhouse names in the inis, to allow the engine to find them, so no, you cannot delete them. But you CAN change each one completely, which is being done at the moment in some mods.

And I can read well enough, thank you.