House Maros Mod

Frodo

I haven't been able to do much lately, I installed XP Pro and it messed up emperor. I have to wait to get my emperor install disk back from my cousin since my burnt copy won't work now? It worked before on ME, but... I have sucessfully created a switch program for it, (Thanks to Edric O's help) and I have finished retexturing units, including creating the Ninja's Sword!

what should the Maros color be? Like Atreides is blue, Harkonnen is Red. Ordos was green. All of the infantry have some black, seeing as they are masters of stealth (Ninja). But I don't think black is a good house color.

You should say.

1st of June 2002.

But logically, the smaller thing that changes more often should go first. Thats why the Centurie goes latter.

Frodo, if there is anything else I can help with in the time being, like helping you fix the computer running Emp or something, just ask.

i tried reading the posts in the tech support forum about changing the compatibility tab, but that didn't work. So I uninstalled emperor. Then I went to use my burnt copy, and it doesn't work with xp. So I call my cousin for him to give me back the install disk, and he can't find it. So I tried manualally installing all of the files on the disk, and it loads up the two intro movies, and when it comes to the menu, it closes out, and the emperor autorun comes up saying i need to install emperor. So I think Costco or Sam's Club had it for $14.99, so I'll have to go and buy it again.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm leaving starting next week until like the end of june, so I will have to bump the release date again farther back. This time it will be to July 14. I'm really sorry. But I haven't had that much time to work on anything the past week, seeing as half the time I haven't been at home. But I promise that the mod, at the latest will be released at the end of July. If not sooner.

I understand you!

Its not easy to live in real world AND computer world!

You don't get time to everything you should, if you live in 2 worlds. And the most of us have a real world to live in too :P. But who know... maby some of us not are human beeings behing computers. Just a programmed AI...